beauty-hpc Amazon Editors Picks - March mens fashion MixTape exclusive for Prime Members Mama Bear

18 December 2018
The journey by Tarun Deep Singh is not only a self help book but also a philosophical book. The book is divided into 6 different chapters- The Fallen One, The War:Dark & Light, Who am I, Death the Biggest Lie, The Selfless Warrior.
It is a very well researched book. Every topic is explained and discussed in details. Among all I loved reading the chapter "Faith Hurts" the most. Also loved the quotes in the chapters. Uniqueness lies in the diagrams and flow charts which helped in easy and fast understanding. Sometimes while reading a self help books I find few concepts impractical. But in this book some mathematical and scientific concepts is added which makes the topics more logical. It is a short book but definitely with a deep concept.
I like to read the appendix more. The book have 5 appendix and the topics are- Atheist, The Noise, Conflicts, Should I or Shouldn't I, Faith vs Hardship. This portion of the book gave additional information and they were more easy to understand.
Narration style of the author is very unique but the language used is not very much readers friendly. Though it is a very short book I needed some time to complete and understand it properly. I did not like the cover so much but as it is said "Don't judge book by its cover" .
People who like to read self help book can go through this book once.
2 people found this helpful