Children's bookshelf - June mens fashion Mama Bear Bose Framesz

30 April 2019
If you guys have read other reviews of mine, then you all must be already knowing that Preeti shenoy is my favourite author.
Now talking about this book.

Blurb: Ankita has fought a mental disorder, been through hell, and survived two suicide attempts. Now in Mumbai, surrounded by her loving and supportive parents, everything seems idyllic. She is not on medication. She is in a college she loves, studying her dream subject: Creative Writing. At last leading a ‘normal life’, she immerses herself in every bit of it. Underneath the surface, however, there is trouble brewing. A book she discovers in her college library draws her in, consumes her and sends her into a terrifying darkness that twists and tears her apart. To make matters worse, a past boyfriend resurfaces, throwing her into further turmoil. Can she escape her thoughts? Will Ankita survive the ordeal a second time around? What does life have in store for her? Preeti Shenoy’s compelling sequel to the iconic bestseller Life is What You Make It chronicles the resilience of the human mind and the immense power of positive thinking. The gripping narrative demonstrates with gentle wisdom how by changing our thoughts, we can change our life itself.

My review: I was excitedly waiting for this book, but when I opened the packet and saw it, I was a bit disappointed because the cover was slightly torn. Anyways, my excitement got hold of it and I started reading the book and finished it in one sitting because favourite novels are to be finished early right?
The plot this time had some different characters and new places.
The reader if he has read the prequel of this book can very much relate to the incidents of the past.
P.S. Don’t read this one if you haven’t read the prequel.
The story this time has Life’s little notes which makes it all the more interesting and has some beautiful lessons attached with them.
You can also find some points where the author has given some ideas through different characters to keep yourselves away from the negativity.
I’m not gonna give any more spoilers and let you all read it.
I’d rate this book a 5 on 5 stars.
7 people found this helpful