TOP 50 REVIEWER
14 October 2018
I used Motul 3000 4T Plus before but after this, I am not buying anything else.

Used it for my Royal Enfield Bullet 500 BSIV 2017 Model , believe me the oil performs very well, i never feel like bike is under power, always ready to revv. After driving in heavy traffic for more than 1 hour, bike gives the much better performance than old Liquid Gun and Motul 3000 4T Plus. Awesome oil i will recommend this to every Royal Enfield owners. Because, My RE500 engine sound is slightly reduced and Engine performance is awesome. This oil did some kinda magic and the engine is butter smooth now. Its never easy to decide for such an expensive engine oil but I'm glad I made this choice. Never putting anything else in my RE. At high RPMs, Engine feels so responsive and Higher RPM downshifting is smoother. It reduced Bullet vibration and make u ride smooth than other RE's.. Comparing to other Engine oils, this have better Viscosity.. So for me, I use to change in between 8000 km - 9000km maximum.

Just blindly go for this. It's a quality product. You can redline your engine with this and it won't heat up. It will in fact perform better!

Need not mention to use the manufacturer recommended grade or selecting one according to your climate(if you are knowledgeable enough about oil grades).My Royal Enfield company specified Engine oil grade is 15w50.

If my review is helpful, please consider helping others as well by hitting helpful👍button.Thanks
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
95 people found this helpful