Amazon Best Reads-February mens fashion family

16 June 2014
Subrat Sahoo has let his imagination run wild while etching galaxies, battling ships, hovering 'cars', robots and interplanetary race . Future Past is a collection of ten short stories, each ending with a cliffhanger situation. Each story is unique and I will be very frank here that some worked and some did not.(for me).

My favorite was ‘Never a Next'. It starts with a man's combat against a few fighters. I didn't anticipate the end and it was quite a jaw dropping moment for me.

Even 'Rites of Passage'is a cute love story. And since I am a sucker of love stories, it can't be overlooked. But the ending was too vague.

And that is the problem with some of the stories. The endings. To keep up the twist the author has kept the margin of vagueness a tad more than necessary.

The grammar and the language of the stories are impeccable and that itself,makes it a easy read. The author's love and knowledge of this genre is evident in each of the stories. In all of them, he has brought out the futuristic world and some of the scenes are such that every human will want them in the future. :)

There is a poem, also in this collection. 'Mastering God'. It has a beautiful message that God created Man and Man created

Robots. At the end who repented more. :)

Read the full review at
[...]
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink