Minimum 50% off: Self-help books mens fashion family

10 July 2018
I don't normally write Amazon reviews, but I've fallen in love with Happy Ratio, so here goes!

Since moving to India from the United States six months ago I've found myself gaining weight because of all the delicious food here. A few weeks ago I remembered a meal replacement shake I had used in the past called Soylent and searched to see if there might be an Indian version. I'm happy to report that Happy Ratio is 10x BETTER than what is available is the US.

THE PRODUCT:
Each box comes with 10 packets of the Happy Ratio powder. The instructions recommend adding 300mg of cold water or milk and mixing in a blender or blender bottle. I always use a handful of ice before the water so I probably end up with 400mg water which I think tastes best.

The taste, while not anything amazing, is FAR better than any comparable shake I've tried. Nothing else really comes close. But my favorite thing about HR isn't the taste, it's the steady energy throughout the day. You know that energy crash after lunch? After two weeks drinking HR I can barely remember what its like. My wife was so impressed with my energy levels that she ended up stealing several packets for herself and I now prepare one for my breakfast and we enjoy a glass together at lunch.

PROS:
-Tastes 10x better than alternatives
-Steady energy throughout the day
-Easy preparation
-Gives you all those nutrients you usually miss out on

CONS:
-Price is higher than most at home meals

VERDICT:
Happy Ratio is what I imagine we'll all be eating in the future. 100% nutrition that I can make and eat in 5-10 minutes- what's not to love?
4 people found this helpful