Prime Day 19 mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

9 August 2016
An interesting name for a second book by Anish. The book is a pacy murder mystery centered around lives of 5 friends. I completed reading this book in a couple of days. It was a decent read given the disclaimer of him being a part time writer in his introduction. Anish's style of writing is very simple and easy to read.

However, I wish he had not complicated it by narrating the story using each character as a narrator. When the pace is so fast it lands up confusing the reader as to whose point of view am I reading now is it Sara, Neel or Omar? I found myself going back tot he start of the chapter to find out. However, once you get hooked on to tangled lives of these three there is no looking back. You want to finish the book.

Somehow towards the mid point of it I already formed an idea as to where this whole thing was going and it got pretty predictable. I felt the book's grip on me loosen and it became more a formality to complete it rather and wait in anticipation as to what is going to happen next. The climax seemed straight out of a bollywood movie and it was quite a dampener. This book started with a lot of promise but leaves one wishing it had more.
2 people found this helpful