Raavan: Enemy of Aryavarta (Ram Chandra Series - Book 3) mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

28 May 2019
Initially I had an issue with activation of Office. Very pleased with feedback provided on my review. Was able to activate MS Office. It does come with MS installed and usable. Hence changed the rating from 1 star to 5 stars. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

The unit is very lightweight. I was looking for a reasonably priced 2 in 1. Overall a very good value for money. The 4 GB of RAM seems a bit insufficient. Else, it serves my purpose of using the system mainly for documentation, spreadsheets and presentations. Yet to try out the pen..

EARLIER INITIAL REVIEW.... Changed as above!!!
By reading product details we get the impression that MS Office comes a part of the purchase. This representation is completely misleading. However, it is only that Office is installed, we need to purchase and activate. The product details etc. are to be changed to clearly indicate this.
Note: We just got the delivery last evening. The review will be changed if in case we find the activation key or if the seller provides the same.
4 people found this helpful