16 May 2019
Keeping in mind the increasing pollution & harmful, toxic effects of environment these days, I started using anti aging products on my skin for quite a few years now. My main requirements were of a suitable serum for all including even those with sensitive skin (like me).

Came across this natural anti-oxidant rich, formulated serum from St.Botanica in a lovely irresistible packing and wanted to try out its effects. I like that this small pump bottle comes along with a shaped cover for the nozzle to keep it clean & contaminant free.

This review is after using it for a week. Since using this, I’ve noticed that this serum hydrates, brightens, tones and soothes the skin, resulting in a revitalized youthful complexion.

Inclusive of purified water, this serum consists of
Vitamin C (20%)
Geranium EO
Bergamot EO
Clary Sage EO
Matricaria flower Extract

This blend of natural skin experts work for you each time you apply the serum. As a skin care product, Its unique formulation is to target improved skin firming, brightening and tone while working from within and even for prevention of wrinkles and fine lines. Upon using it for 2-3 months, the full effect of this serum shall be visible.

As I continue to use it for longer I will keep updating the review, too.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink