Children's Bookshelf mens fashion MixTape exclusive for Prime Members Mama Bear

16 November 2018
So, before I get into the plot details, I would like you to know that this book is going to take you back to your childhood days and there will be moments of laughter while you go deep into the book, and you will be overwhelmed with the memories for sure. So, don't forget to grab a cup of piping hot coffee or chai while you read this book because it's really hard to put down this book. It's that engaging and gripping.

I know you must have got an idea about how I found out this book, but I still have got to give more information so you can decide whether to spend money on this or not. So, the cover of the book is quite relatable and decent and the book title is just perfect as per the contents of the book. I found the writing style, narration really good and language quite simple and easy to go through, and fast-paced.

I have never been to Shillong, but the book took me through the imagination as I have known the place for many years. Debojit Dutta is the main character of the story. It's the story of Shillong becoming a battlefield and the boiling tensions between the Khasi and Bengali communities. The old neighbors, friends become outsiders and the relationships go through harsh times (as the blurb suggests doing its job pretty well.)

So, what happens after the above happens? Well, you will have to read the book to know about the same ;)

Overall, it has been a good read for me. I Just want to point out one thing that could be improved and it's the editing of the book, a few spelling errors to mention. Hence, I highly recommend you read the book once and share it with other people too who you think would find it a good read.
3 people found this helpful