Amazon Best Reads - July mens fashion Mobile family

9 February 2019
This tea is probably a pitta-pacifying blend. Contains rose petals, cardamom & chamomile. Quality of tea is quite good. Aroma is very herby with earthy tones. Tastes very much like chamomile tea. Gives a very refreshing, soothing and fresh feeling. My mom loved it too! Product came in a nitrogen vacuum sealed pack. Included was a ziplock pouch to store the tea after opening. Though my ziplock bag's capacity was 50g, still I couldn't pour all of the tea in it. A complimentary trial satchet of 'Indian spicy tadka' was included in the pack, which I was pleased to receive. Check out the pictures.

Is it worth the price? No. One can easily buy the various ingredients and assemble them to make a customized blend at a much cheaper price. I got mine at ₹199/-.
Will I repurchase? Probably not, but might try the other varieties someday.

Before you decide to purchase, I would like to clear a misconception. Don't expect one cup of tea, juice or pill to change your life or eliminate your disease..these are just an aid to compliment a healthy lifestyle. Stay happy, stay healthy 😊
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
3 people found this helpful