auto-hp beauty-hpc mens fashion family

on 29 August 2018
There are so many positive reviews about this brand online.... Going by all of that I ordered this serum for myself: 1) packaging is one thing that everyone raves about for this product. However, the one I received had a dropper which was non functional. The rubber part where you are suppose to squeeze had something hard in it and right now if I have to use the product I manually tilt the bottle and at times you end up wasting product. 2) smell- I am not very fussy about the odours of cosmetics that I use but this one is by far the worst. It smells like floor cleaner of hospitals.. May be the one I have rcvd is expired or not right coz there is no way a face product can smell so bad. 3) performance-?? Nothing, nil. All in all a complete wastage of money and time!
0Comment Report abuse Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.in. To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.in
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on Amazon.in, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like so: Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)

Product Details