Prime Day 19 mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

21 January 2019
UPDATED REVIEW Jan25

I got this phone on Jan 20 and I have been trying to find negatives about it but so far nothing disappointed me.

Display is good, you can change the colours in settings. Keep in mind that phone may be too big to handle easily for people with small hands, I have large hands so it's easier for me. And metal body is slippery so handle it with case or be a little more cautious.

Update - If you want best audio output same as other phones I recommend 'Standard' setting in Huawei Histen Sound settings. Tested with Sony earphones.

Bluetooth audio quality is same as other phones, good quality. Tested with Sony SRS XB30 speakers.

I was seriously considered about audio through jack but it's good, people who are complaining might have missed the sound options in settings, I previously had Samsung J7 which had Dolby, compared to it, Huawei's Histen tech is same in quality, Just Make Sure you see and change the audio settings to your taste if you disliked it at default or auto mode.

Loudspeaker is clear and really good. I don't know why people are complaining about the loudness, it gets really loud at max level.

Camera is good, gets the job done. You have to be a little creative though to make the best out of Camera. It's impressive if you know basics of photography.

Performance is really smooth. I got Android Pie update and it is stable on EMUI. Honor User Interface is much better than I expected, pretty similar to Samsung.
Although there are few minor bugs like in every phone. But this device may not be suitable for you unless you know how to update and maintain an Android phone settings because there will be future updates and changes. Don't buy it for someone who is not familiar with that kind of stuff. Negative reviews here complaining about software and battery are the type of people who are not able to update the device and fix the settings.

Build quality is premium. Metal gets heated, which is good thing because it decreases the heat faster than any surface.
So far no major heating issues. No random issues as well. So far stable experience.

Charging is really quick. Battery backup is great as well.

Gaming performance is great. Tried Pubg and Asphalt Legends, both ran at high settings without lag.

I will update my review if I find any negative in future. There are updates coming to the phone software soon so there might be lesser issues.

Bought this on Amazon Pre Republic sale through Darshita Electronics. Package arrived safely and new. I thought to buy it from Croma just to be sure but, I took the risk and worth it. Got a discount deal.

SCORE.