Memorable books of Summer 2019 mens fashion Mobile Mama Bear

20 September 2017
Amish Tripathi , the rock star author who made Great Lord Shiva a dude through his blockbuster series “The Shiva Trilogy” does not need any introduction.

But I must admit that when I heard about or saw the copies of #ImmortalIndia , his debut on non-fiction book. I was a bit skeptical of picking it up. I mean I always have kept my favorite authors clearly demarcated as FICTION and NON FICTION writers. Having said that , I must also admit that I am an ardent Amish Fan which made me order #ImmortalIndia on preorder. The author proved me wrong by miles and bounds, #ImmortalIndia proves that there are no Fiction or Non Fiction authors but only great writers with amazing thought processes. The point is further proved the moment you are at bookstore either at a mall or a bookstore you would find this great collection topping the charts / book stalls.

The book is divided into three broad parts i.e. Religion & Mythology, Social Issues and History followed by some insights from Amish under the heading Musings. The collection of his essays , interviews and speeches which were published in recent years are very thought provoking. He talks about (yes he is actually speaking in your head while you are reading) a wide range of subjects from Lord Shiva to LGBT and concludes with Bharat Mata Ki Jai. We are still a young and restless country but we are inwardly and awkwardly closed. Amish has touched upon some topics which by an large society considers to be a taboo but his thoughts resonant with the contemporary thought process.

As I said Amish does not need an introduction, so if you have completed SITA ……………………..…. Go For This great read !!!
11 people found this helpful