16 May 2018
This is a very very good oil. I did quite a bit of research when before I bought this oil. This is specifically a scooter (JASO - MB class) oil. This is not suitable for geared motorcycles. There are two classes of engine oils -

JASO - MA oils are specifically designed for Motorcycles with a wet clutch, that pretty much covers all three/four/five gear motorcycles. Most motorcycles have multi-plate clutches immersed in engine oil. A very slippery oil will result in the clutch plates slipping; so, the engine will speed up, but the vehicle will not accelerate proportionately.

JASO MB oils are meant for vehicles which have a dry clutch (mostly cars) or a centrifugal clutch + CVT combo (gearless scooters). These oils are much more slippery than MA oils.

I use this on my 5 years old TVS Wego. The engine runs a lot smoother with this oil. I have not changed the battery so far. With the previous oil the electric start would not work. However,with this oil even the 5 year old battery is able to successfully turn the engine!!
96 people found this helpful