Exam of the Month - GATE mens fashion family

22 March 2018
I basically love the concept of letters, I feel letters hold values when you pen down your thoughts which you are not able to express its a kind of deep feeling. Penning your feeling and expressing it, and that is where I got main conncetion or pull towards this book.
The beautiful concept of coffee reads which is basically for today’s generation where we don’t get lot of time to read, and you talk about letters which requires lot of patience. Author has done a fantastic job here I feel, The thinking concept is fantastic.
This book mainly revolves around Nirav and his father Aarav. Nirav has lost his mother in an accident, and Aarav is the single father and for whom Nirav is the world. And when Nirav leaves his father to purse his higher education in abroad. Aarav sends him the letters, which he had written for him and never had any chance to give it. This letters will teach Nirav and you many things.
Its a beautiful book where you can see what a parents can do to a child.
What I loved in this book?
Theme: I just loved the theme of short reading, and letters
Quotes:
Love is painful. Love makes a person selfish. Love binds a family and, in the process, breaks two. Love gives you enormous strength. Love can make you feel weak. Love gifts you scar, beautiful moments, and painful memories.
Poetry heals pain and love inspires poets
Your love has made you a soulful, passionate human being
“To err is human, to forgive is divine.”
Remember that a happy wife turns a house made of bricks and cement into a happy home.
Story: Its the love , a bond of parents towards child. And what a child give in return.
Characters:
Aarav the father, I just love how he has been portrayed. He only knows to give with pure heart.
What I did not like?
The presentation it lacks some detailing, i wanted to know more about Aarav being the protagonist according to me.
Verdict: This may be a short read, but you learn a lot from it. Its best lesson to generation who don’t have time for anything. I like the authors concept. Regardless of age, anyone can read this.
My Rating:
Title: 5/5
Cover:5/5( the packet of letters on the cover is perfect)
Blurb:5/5
Characters:5/5
Plot:4.5/5
Presentation:4/5
Overall rating:4/5
Psst: I received this book by author for an unbiased review, and i would like thank author for writing this beautiful concept and keep writing.
One person found this helpful
11 Comment Report abuse Permalink