24 October 2018
Nintendo Switch is a very fun device to play fun, party games on with friends and family. I've always been a console fan and have been a fan of Xbox ever since the first one came out and I currently play on an Xbox One X mainly, but have enjoyed the occasional handheld game due to the main factor that it can be taken anywhere and can be a boon while traveling, especially on flights and local commute. When I am travelling, I always take the Nintendo Switch with me and time flies by when I am using the handheld system.

It's a surprisingly well built machine and it is easily visible that Nintendo has put a lot of thought into the machine to make it as easy to use as possible as well as making sure that the system is seamless to use whether in a handheld mode or on the TV through the provided adapter. The joycons feel really well built, and it's nice that you can sit back with your hands while using them. The feedback and response from the joy cons is excellent, although sometimes they can seem flaky, especially if you have large hands. The system itself has been built with great materials and feels extremely good while holding it in handheld mode.

Coming to the games, I mainly use it only for the Mario Games, and games like Mario Party, Mario Tennis and Mario Oddessy are great games that can eat away hours and hours of your time, especially when you are travelling. I am not sure of the support Nintendo provides in India, so I would keep that in mind when buying it in India.
10 people found this helpful