Amazon Editors Picks - August 2019 mens-fashion Mobile family kate-spade

27 February 2019
I have been looking for a lot of options to buy a New Tv as my earlier ones was an old Picture tube ones.. My search started with 43 inch TV as a goal... I spent almost a month reading reviews... watching tech videos... Visiting the nearest stores... Initially I thought of budget brands like Mi , Vu, n others with Android n other features... I have observed some defect in each one of these... Some will not have Netflix n Amazon prime like apps even though they say themselves as certificate Android...ofcourse few support Third party apps...but they are not smooth n also won't support 4K n HDR videos...

Coming to the panels, I have observed few videos n reviews on net n can find IPS panels are most durable than that of VA panels you see around budget generally... Thanks to Panasonic for providing IPS panels.

Finally after all I have gone for this Panasonic 43 inch 4K , the best I can say...it has inbuilt Netflix, Prime N YouTube.. all works perfectly n Even support 4K... Think wisely...these are only major content providers in Indian market today... Ofcourse if you require additional apps...there is a limited option... But Cast option is a good solution for it.

overall the best quality picture n sound...no looks back... Panasonic brand service the best I can say... Go for it. Also I got it at almost 18K lower than store outside in Amazon.
review imagereview image