12 November 2018
Congratulations to the team for such an incredible creation.

I feel that it was luck or destiny that I saw my friend's WhatsApp status and decided to order this journal.
I was having a tough time organising myself and just taking a glance and holding this journal gave me peace of mind.
I then ordered one for my younger brother as I was confident that it will help him at a much younger age than it has helped me at 26!
And the fact that they intend to support children's education and plant a tree per purchase overwhelms me with joy and pride.
The learnings, The roadmap setting, "Eagle eye to the micro" view, bucket list and gratitude list - all of it gives you a different experience.

My earnest opinion is this:
I have experienced that there are certain Tiny Changes that you make in your life and in your loved one's life that makes a huge impact. That is exactly what this company is trying to do with its journal. The price is affordable. Hence it is one of the best gifts that you can buy for yourself and for anyone you love!

and hey, here is an idea:
Buy this for someone who cannot afford it... Make a Tiny Change in their lives too!
44 people found this helpful