Gifting for your loved ones can be really an issue if you do it on a continuous basis and will slowly run out of options. However, Amazon never fails to amaze us and that is how it ends up putting a smile on each one's face. Lakme Eyeconic was a gift to a very long friend of mine as I knew her choice. The review is based on her perception of usage and my view on her face after application.
The highlights of the product are:
1) Perfectly Safe - The Kajal is perfectly safe to apply without any irritation whatsoever. This is one of the major reason one prefers it above its peers. It does not irritate even a bit and quite comfortable to apply on.
2) Not That Long Lasting - It lasts for quite long, but not for 22 hours as mentioned. However, one having oily skin will tend to find it smudgy after a while. It is needless to mention that the kajal is waterproof.
3) Bold Patches - The eyelids and lashes are given a great look and it looks really good. I have seen my friend transforming instantly after the application!
4) Not The Blackest – Despite having the item name as ‘Deep Black’, it is not really the black most kajal in the market. I have had gifted Colossal Kajal to her which is quite darker than this one.
5) Convenient and Portable Stick – The kajal comes in a retractable twist mechanism which is quite helpful and a strong cap locking makes it perfectly safe and portable to carry on.
I have had bought this for 150 rupees, but, now it is being listed at 135 rupees. Keep added the item to the wishlist and you will be notified of a price drop, if any!