Reviewed in India on 25 April 2019
I bought this Smart TV, which was about 15 days back from now. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with this buy! Before I bought the Product, I went through its reviews and tbh they were not good at all, yet I took the risk of relying on the big brand name that TCL has and bought the product. But unfortunately I'll have to admit that I was wrong. The only thing that works on this useless thing is Youtube, that's it and that too keeps on hanging. The other problem is Netflix, it never works in one go. I always have to switch of this TV and switch it on again in order to play any movie on Netflix.
Other than that, there is No Amazon Prime, No Hotstar and No other good applications. And if I try to use their so called TBrowser, it doesn't work, at all! You cannot type, you cannot go ahead, you cannot select anything. It just opens up, and then you are just supposed to stare at it till the time you feel like smashing your head into it.
Because of all these problems, I even tried calling their(TCL) customer support, which was again a big headache. They knew nothing and were not at all interested in knowing anything either.
I think I have had enough of this useless thing and I would request you guys to please come and take it back. I just don't want it and can't stand it. This thing is just a big DISAPPOINTMENT and WASTE OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY. I want it out of my house ASAP.
95 people found this helpful