Children's bookshelf - August mens-fashion Mobile family kate-spade

18 January 2017
Received the Nivia python gloves today and here are the initial impressions:
- No loose threads or cuts or stitching issues found upon inspection.
- Packaged in a plastic ziper lock bag instead of a box but I have seen/tried these at a local sports shop and it was packaged in the same zip bag as well.
- Manufactured in Nov-2016 as per the label. So no old/clearance stock here.
- Proper Nivia branding and looks genuine. Also, looks exactly the same as product picture displayed at Amazon site. Manufacturing details from FreeWill Sports Pvt Ltd are also present. Additionally you can also check the bar code for genuineness if you are really keen!
- Size fits extremely well (I ordered Size-L as per size chart and measurement of about 8"-9" of palm circumference). Literally “…like a glove” with this one.
- Inside of the gloves are not leathery so there are chances of slippage if not careful.
- Doesn’t come with wrist support but I preferred this one because I like to wear my wristwatch which would be impossible with wrist support.
- Hopefully the branding or velcro will not wear much after washing (more on that after about a month’s of usage).
- The mesh on the upper side of the glove can accumulate dirt quickly if you are wearing it while running or cycling.

Overall I am satisfied with the initial condition of these gloves. I’d hate to see these nice gloves going down in terms of quality within few months. If these survive for more than a year then I’d say money well spent!
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink