30 May 2019
I am one of the several victim of AMAZON fire stick customer. Mine is smart TV of VU but I could not able to marry this device. No clear guidelines for layman and you ended up concuming big internet data because factory set version supplied is outdated and demands for update very first. I am having JIO W5 dongle with exellent net speed but this device is not responding and hanging time to time. Alexa !!!!! worst night mare if you want to communicate guys. It will navigate you to something different. In my remote power button , volume button was not functioning so I tried to take help from technical team. Team gave me wrong advise which resulted to reset the entire device to factory mode and she didnt even call me back for support!!! I again wasted 1 hr for installing device and apps thereby consuming big internet data.... Guys do not please please ever opt for this device . This is the first time I am getting the worst experiance from Amazon, I was very happy with their service but this time..... really disappointment.......
6 people found this helpful