Children's bookshelf - July mens fashion Mobile family

22 June 2019
Dear friends after a week usage of this mobile I am writing it's review.
First I like to say that I am a big fan of lg flagship phones however a long wait lg didn't came with any new flagship phone so I went for oppo 10x zoom due to its new innovation in camera and latest configuration in mobile except display and wireless charging. Friends this is my first phone from Chinese company Oppo, but I must say it has met my expectations and may give a good competition to many big brands.
I did a long research on Google and YouTube before it's pre-order but then also I was not so much confident about the brand.
But now when it is in my hand really it is worth for your every penny .
You must be aware of it's all features as you will get it from anywhere online but I like add which nowhere company has mentioned. I tried to test it whether it is waterproof or not, so on my risk I kept the phone in water for around 30 secs, surprisingly built quality of phone is so good nothing happened and it is working perfectly.
As claimed by company battery backup last for one and half days of normal usage and for game lovers it will last for one day without any heating issue. Mobile charging is very fast. Display is good not best. Camera is also good gives original tone but not best. Colour OS is great.
Overall I will say it is worth for every penny you are paying for it.
So over