7 March 2018
When I bought the book after reading the title I was expecting that it would be like other motivational books out there. But once I started reading I began to realize how our thoughts in daily life shape our personality and how it can be changed in positive way for better life.
The book is aptly divided into small topics to get clarity of each aspect one by one systematically. Author has not just given quotes which you will think that will bore you but has given very good examples and dialogues to put forth his point effectively. To give an example, in chapter relating to Emotional Adulthood he has taken help of our daily thought that pops into our mind when we see our friend who has bought a new car and we turn it into jealousy towards him. To counter this author has explained how we can convert this negative feeling of “Jealousy” into an “Inspiration to Achieve”.
While reading the book I was able to relate my daily thoughts to the contents given in the book with the help of examples and it felt easy to steer the direction of my thoughts into something fruitful.
Very much satisfied that I read the book. Also as the book is small just around 100 pages, it doesn’t give you fear even when you begin. One more reason to go for it I guess.:-)
0Comment Report abuse Permalink