7 November 2019
Poetry is my favourite genre . And this book really meets my taste..❤ .
The book 'Femonomic' written by Lovey Chaudhary includes poems covering issues like killing female foeticide , infanticide, child abuse , rape , paedophilia, domestic violence, break ups and environmental issues . As the title suggests this book only doesn't stick to women related issues but also includes some other topics . The poems are very brooding,realistic and heart touching.
Before starting with her poems she mentions the reasons for her writings which was really a shock for me. The offensive statements made by our so-called great social activist , political leaders and dear celebrities clearly reflects the hypocrisy exist in our society. Making fancy comments about the social upliftment has become a trend to gain popularity and applause in today's era .
Our surroundings are covered with negativity , hypocrisy , crimes and fakeness . So hope may not be whole of your dirty minds but at least a percent can get sprinkle of holy water and you start to reflect at your crimes and mistakes. I don't need you to worship me but at least respect my choice when I say 'no' . At least this amount of respect and privacy every women deserves. ....................
review image