1 September 2018
In lightning deal got it for 1630Rs. Packed well and received in perfect condition. Bought it for my car and bike which are fitted with tubeless tires. Visiting roadside mechanic for simple air pressure job always been tiredness to me. And recet experience in highway where my one tire got no pressure in between nowhere pushed me buy this. Was searching for foot pump mostly of which are of unknown brand and quite unsure to buy which. Then I got stuck on this. Michelin brand is quite a surety for me as I am using tires of same brand in my car and bike. First bought it for 1999Rs but I got a lightening deal of 1630Rs. So canceled the previous one and bought this. Saving of 300 Rs approx.

Now to the pump. It's of high quality and price I paid quite a justify for the item. I couldn't found similar item in local market and everybody showed me cheap 500-1000Rs one. From fully flat tire to 32psi, it requires pumping of 3-5 min at normal speed. And the gauge shows final pressure. It comes with other accessories to pump bicycle and football. You can buy without second thought and price, though high; quite a justify for the piece of quality.
review image