auto-hp family

Nice
on 19 November 2017
good product.
on 27 April 2017
Thanku Amazon for this unparalleled gift!!
I bought one on 25th April 2017 around 9:30pm...But probably due to some issues with email address it failed to get delivered.
I kept pinging the customer care services and they very patiently helped me throughout.
Today morning I sent it to an alternate email address and woah!!
In dot ten minutes I received excited msgs from my sister thanking me!!
She is so happy and I can't be happier!!
Thanx a lot Amazon for making my sister's wedding a bit more special for her.
I hope she enjoys shopping with it .
review image
on 1 October 2017
Unfortunately Amazon does not provide invoice for these vouchers so please don't buy them as you will have a hard time trying to claim the amount back without an invoice.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 10 October 2014
got it instantly, a perfect gift for your loved ones.
some people who doesn't know how the system of gift card works need to read this-

once you buy a gift card, say this one, the gift card is sent in an email to the person you asked them to deliver.
it contains a code, which is different for every card, and is valid for one year from data of purchase(this one can be used to buy anything except Kindle eBooks & Apps).
the email is delivered instantly after completion of payment.
they can now buy anything from amazon, and during payment they can apply the code to reduce the price by that amount.

for eg,if you have to buy a product of rs 3000 and have a gift card of rs 2500, then after applying the code you will just have to pay the remaining balance, i.e, rs 500 through any other mode of payment of your choice(the amount of code will be deducted from the total cost of items in your cart).
similarly, if you buy an item worth rs 4000 and you have a gift card of rs 5000, then after applying the code, the total balance of you gift card remaining will be rs 1000, which can be used up in other purchases by appying the same code(amazon will have a record of the balance remaining on your gift card)

hope it helps those who are new to this.
88 Comments| 3,235 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 August 2017
Will you be ever able to resolve the issue of not adding the gift card to the account of person to whom the gift card was sent? Even after multiple complaints no response has come from your side except good words.
on 29 September 2017
Few days before I have ordered gift card of INR 4700 but I have received for 3700 only. No one is listening. Very bad no transparency. Fraud
on 29 June 2017
I live in the US and my family lives in Mumbai. A digital gift card makes sense in this situation. However, I can't use a foreign credit card (issued in US) to purchase an Amazon.in digital gift card. Foolishness at its best! Oh, and it's an Amazon credit card at that!
on 9 March 2017
nice. got the mail soon
on 12 October 2017
It said that my message will appear below the card. But when I received the card, there is no message on that! The email has just the Best Wishes design and then the card id. This is utter non sense. What is the point of showing us the message option then!