- Shop with balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.200 per customer. Minimum order Rs.1000. Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance from 00:00 hrs 21 June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 24 June 2018. ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 15% off with ICICI Bank Cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|Sale:||1,795.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||2,695.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- The Marathi Pheta is a style of wearing a turban, exclusively found in Maharashtra. This traditional turban of Maharashtra soaked in rich colors captures the essence of a real Maratha.
- The Pheta when donned gives the wearer a noble and distinct look which automatically speaks for itself without the need of any additional adornments. A symbol of pride and prestige, this head gear is worn as the sign of loyalty and love for the culture, especially during religious functions and wedding occasions. How its Made- https://youtu.be/G9yvAw6ASeM
- Measurement Guide : Measure the circumference of your head from forehead and covering your ears with the help of tape. Measure the length in inches. Do note: Half to one inch may vary in measurement. Pheta is stitched in the perfect size with a tolerance of 1 inch.
- Brand- eKolhapuri is an original brand of Kolhapur and is a leading brand of ethnic turbans known for its quality products, collection & trusted by 1000s of customers worldwide. eKolhapuri sells the most phenomenal collection of Ethnic Kolhapuri Phetas, Topis, Safas and Dhotis selling since 2013.
- Quality - eKolhapuri follows the highest Quality Standards to ensure that you get only the best quality - proven by our outstanding seller Feedback & product Reviews. Unique Collection, The Best Quality, Secure & Branded Packaging.
The maximum order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
One of the long standing customs in Maharashtra is that of men wearing Phetas (turbans) for weddings. Always worn with ethnic outfits, the most popular Indian wedding attire for men, though they can be worn with outfits like kurtas or dhotis. The designer or festival phetas are inspired by the fashion traditions of the royal families of India and hence add a regal feel to any ethnic men’s outfit. The men’s turban hat is a classic Indian head wrap which is a necessary accessory at any Indian wedding.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|