The media could not be loaded.
Edit - The issue was fixed, and the support was superb. The ram while assembling had some oil on it which gradually, went on to give an issue. It has been replaced. The engg. was superb.
Overall, the product is decent, but not for the price point. I have a lenovo ideapad with the i7 12 gen 16IAH7.
1. Looks and feels like a legion. (The technician told me it is legion only)
2. The specs are good and with 105 watt TGP 3060, you can play superb games. Also, future proof as well.
3. It's a non rgb keyboard, meaning you can use it for professional use as well.
4. I only play dota2, and i needed a laptop with good cpu performance. This PC has made life smooth.
1. Battery is like a glass of water. You’ll need to play with the AC power connected.
2. No MUX. Just the HDMI, if connected to an external monitor will use the dgpu. If you have a monitor with GSync support. Then its good.
3. The fans are making some good loud sounds. They say good thermals, I'll say its okay. I don’t know, i play a CPU intensive game if that is the reason of heating (not a lot), but the fans go boom once I start my game.