|Item Weight||400 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
Have one to sell?
Ankaro Heavy Duty Cricket Bat Wooden Mallet/Hammer for Knocking and Bat Preparation,Stroke Hammer for Bat (Pack of 1)
7 days Replacement
The product is eligible for Free delivery. Learn more
7 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|7 days from delivery||Replacement|
Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available.
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Purchase options and add-ons
About this item
- ♥PROTECTS FROM DAMAGE: Knocking with ball-mallet will protect the bat from damage from miss-timed shots
- ♥IDEAL: Ideal to make strokes and harden the edges
- ♥USAGE: Use for English & Kashmir Willow
- ♥MATERIAL: Made in top-quality Natural Wood
- ♥Shop Cricket Bats and Cricket Accessories, click on link "Ankaro" under the title.
Buy it with
Ships from and sold by Sky Ever.
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Choose items to buy together.
Special offers and product promotions
- Flat INR 1250 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Card EMI Txn. Minimum purchase value INR 15000 Here's how
- Flat INR 4000 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Card EMI Txn. Minimum purchase value INR 50000 Here's how
- Flat INR 3000 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Card EMI Txn. Minimum purchase value INR 40000 Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to INR 750 on SBI Bank Credit CardTxn. Mini purchase value INR 5000 Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What is in the box?
We recommend you use either a ball or wooden cricket bat mallet, as this enables you to have greater control during the knocking in process.The knocking in process could take approx. 6 hours depending on how soft the willow is. However, if applying extratec then the knocking in process shouldn't take longer than 4 hours. Start the knocking in process initially by hitting the mallet against the blade firmly, but not hard, with the pressure being increased after an hour. After 2 hours the mallet can be hit reasonably hard against the blade.
4.3 out of 5
3 global ratings
No customer reviews
There are 0 customer reviews and 3 customer ratings.