|Fits as expected||
crocs Unisex Athens II Black Flip Flops and House Slippers
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Fit description: Relaxed
- Size Suggestion: We recommend one size smaller
- Material: Rubber
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Heel Type: Flats
- No Heel
- Care Instructions: Dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, rinse with soap and water to remove excess dirt
This product is limited to 1 unit per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Crocs Athens, the trendsetter. The first Crocs sandal to feature an extra-soft, double-cushioned footbed for additional comfort and support with a Croslite material toe post. So comfy, your feet will thank you. Features: Double-cushioned, extra soft footbed. Croslite material circulation nubs for a massage-like feel. Non-marking outsole. Odor-resistant and easy to clean. Wide, roomy footbed; constructed of form-to-fit Croslite material.
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs shoes feature Croslite material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs celebrates the fun of being a little different and encourages fans to “Find Your Fun” in every colorful pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to loafers, sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world. Crocs started its India operations in the year 2007. In India, Crocs products are also available in more than 300 multi-brand outlets and 34 exclusive stores (including 1 kiosk and 2 factory outlets).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?