- Product Dimensions: 31.8 x 19.7 x 12.1 cm ; 227 g
- Item model number: Citilane Röka Slip-on M
- ASIN: B00UFW93RO
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 8 February 2016
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,50,721 in Shoes & Handbags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Handbags)
crocs Men's Loafers
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material Type: Synthetic
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Slip On
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 30 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew; dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth; do not use polish or shiner
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Vintage inspired cup sole design. Sleeker, stylish shape. Soft, breathable perforated TPU uppers. Twin gore stretch panels for easy on, off.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I'm typically a size 6.5 in regular shoes, but order a 6 in crocs 95% of the time, so I ordered the Citilane Roka in the men's size 4. Perfect fit and I love them! My bf saw me trying them on and now wants to order a matching pair for himself. They do seem to get warm pretty quickly despite the perforated top, but at least they'll wash out easily if they get too sweaty/gross. I walked in them around the house and noticed that the top would flex and press down on my foot...I'm not sure if that's just due to the way I walk since it was only happening on my right foot, but that and the lack of arch support keeps these from being a 5 star shoe for me. Still love them, though, and want them in all the colors!