Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Omax 58mm lens hood for for canon eos 1200d, canon eos (700d 650d 600d 550d 500d 450d 1100d 100d 60d), canon 18-55mm, nikon 50mm
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Prevents Lens Flare from entering your lens.
- Helps you get sharp, high contrast images.
- Mount Type :- Screw-in with Locking Ring
- This lens hood is compatible with all lenses that have a 58mm thread size. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a
- Designed For :- Canon EF-S 18 - 55 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
58mm flower Lens hood, Flower shape Lens hood, fits all lens / filters of size 58mm .This lens hood can lower the contrast of the image .Enables you to shoot towards the light source, and being reflected inside the lens, without excessive flare Stops light coming into the lens at extreme angles and being reflected inside the lens Diameter: 58mm.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's not reversible, U can't keep ur lenses in the bag with this hood on it.
2. Don't fit perfectly with UV filter fitted on the lenses.
3. Lense cap can't be put while the hood is on, this is the biggest back draw of this item.
4. In 18-55mm lense you will get little shade in the corner while upto 25-30mm.
Apart from that, the built quality is SO SO ok....fits in the lenses.
Most recent customer reviews
Getting black shade when full zoom in or out