Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What is the SBI Credit Card Instant Discount Offer?
Shop worth Rs 1500 or more using SBI Credit Card and get 15% instant discount, up to max discount of Rs 600. Offer is applicable on products belonging to Super Value Day Store on Amazon.in or Amazon Pantry.
Offer Duration: 18th to 21st Feb (4 days).
2) What is the Amazon Pay balance Cashback Offer?
Shop worth Rs 1500 or more using Amazon Pay balance and get 5% cashback, up to max cashback of Rs 300. Offer is applicable on products belonging to Super Value Day Store on Amazon.in or Amazon Pantry.
Offer Duration: 15th to 21st Feb (7 days).
3) How and when will the cashback get credited?
Cashback for Amazon Pay balance Offer will be credited directly to the eligible customers’ Amazon Pay balance account immediately after the first shipment is dispatched. Under the SBI Bank offer, you will receive an instant discount on your purchase value at the time of check-out.
4) How will the cashback get credited if my order is dispatched in multiple shipments?
If your order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the entire cashback will be credited to your account immediately after the dispatch of the first shipment. For example, if you buy two items, A of INR 1000 and B of INR 500 in a single transaction through Amazon Pay balance and you are eligible for cashback of INR 75 and the items get shipped separately, you will receive entire cashback of INR 75 immediately after the first shipment.
5) Is this Super Value Day offer available on Payment methods other than Amazon Pay balance and SBI Credit Card?
No. Only orders placed entirely through Amazon Pay balance or SBI Credit Card are eligible for Super Value Day offer. Other payment methods including Pay on Delivery are not eligible for SVD offer.
6) Is the Super Value Day offer applicable if I use both SBI Credit Card and Amazon Pay balance for payment of the same order?
No. Super Value Day offer for Amazon Pay balance customers is applicable ONLY IF entire order value is transacted through Amazon Pay balance. Super Value Day offer for SBI Credit Card customers is applicable ONLY IF entire order value is transacted through SBI Credit Card.
7) Is the Super Value Day offer applicable on all SBI Credit cards?
No. Super Value Day offer is not valid on Corporate or Commercial credit Cards. However, customers availing EMI on SBI Credit Cards are eligible for the cashback offer.
8) Is the Super Value Day offer available on all products?
This Offer is valid ONLY on purchase of products listed in the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store. All products listed in the Amazon Pantry Store qualify for the offer.
9) Is this offer applicable on Amazon Now?
For purchases made on Amazon Prime Now App, the same offer, as mentioned above, would apply. However, Cardholders would get Cashback instead of Instant Discount. Cashback, in this case, will be posted by SBICPSL in the Card account on 21st April 2019.
Amazon.in Super Value Day Offer Terms & Conditions
1) Amazon.in Super Value Day offer ("Offer") is provided to you by SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (“SBICPSL") and other participating brands (collectively, "Brands") and is made available to you on the website www.amazon.in and its mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively "Website"), which is maintained and operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon"). Please read these terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") before availing the Offer.
2) The validity of the SBI Credit Card Instant Discount Offer is only on the following dates: 18th to 21st February 2019 (4 days), unless extended by the Bank at their sole discretion.
3) The validity of the Amazon Pay balance Offer is only on the following dates: 15th to 21st February 2019 (7 days), unless extended by Brands at their sole discretion.
4) Under this Offer, any person who purchases product(s) with
a) Amazon Pay balance, as the payment method, for the entire transaction value from the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store on the Website during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive 5% cashback (subject to a maximum limit of INR 300/-) in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited ("Gift Card"), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Website account, when the total value of the eligible items in the order is above INR 1500/-. The use and redemption of the Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810 ("GC T&Cs")
b) SBI Credit Card, as the payment method, for the entire transaction value from the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store on the Website during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive 15% instant discount (subject to a maximum limit of INR 600/-), when the total value of the eligible items in the order is above INR 1500/-
All SBI Credit Cardholders (“Cardholder”) excluding SBI Corporate or Commercial Credit Card (“Card”), with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program. The Offer will also be available for Cardholders making a purchase using the EMI facility provided by SBICPSL.
5) This Offer is not eligible on any payment method other than Amazon Pay balance or SBI Credit Card. This offer is not eligible on Pay on Delivery orders.
6) The Benefit will be provided ONLY IF entire order value is transacted either through:
(a) Amazon Pay balance; or
(b) SBI Credit Card
It is hereby clarified that (i) both Amazon Pay balance and SBI Credit Card, as a payment methods, cannot be combined for payment of an order; and (ii) the value of an order will exclude any additional applicable costs, including shipment fees and Pantry box fees, for the purposes of calculation.
7) This Offer is valid only on purchase of products listed on the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry Store of the Website.
8) For Amazon Pay balance customers, the Benefit will be automatically added to your Website account, if eligible, after the shipment of the product. The total amount of Amazon Pay balance can be viewed at https://www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement.
9) For Amazon Pay balance customers, if your order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the Benefit will be credited to your account after the dispatch of the first shipment. For example, if a customer purchases two items, viz. Item A worth INR 1000/- and Item B worth INR 500/- in a single transaction through Amazon Pay balance, which are shipped separately, and Item A is shipped out first, such customer will receive the Benefit amounting to INR 75/- after the shipment of Item A.
10) In the event of cancellation of your order for the product (either by you or the seller of such product) or the purchased product is returned or exchanged by you, you will not be eligible to the Benefit available under the Offer. Please note that if you reject a product or the order at the time of delivery, this would be considered as a return.
11) For Amazon Pay balance customers, in event of any cancellation, exchange or return of an order/product post shipment, you will receive a refund amount which is remaining after deducting the cashback amount provided to you under this Offer. For example, if you buy items worth INR 4000/- during the Offer Period and receive Benefit equivalent to INR 600/-, but, later cancel the above order post shipment, while the Amazon Pay balance credited to your account will not be cancelled, however, you will be entitled to receive only INR 3400/- as your refund amount which will be credited to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the order. However, if an order is cancelled prior to shipment and issuance of the Benefit, the full value of the order will be refunded to you to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the said order.
12) For SBI Credit Card customers, this Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder or seller or Amazon cancel the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In such a scenario, only the net amount paid by the Cardholder will be refunded. In other words, the instant discount will not be refunded.
13) Under no circumstances shall the total Benefit exceed INR 600/- or INR 300/-, per customer account, if the order is purchased using SBI Credit Card or Amazon Pay balance, respectively. The manner in which you will receive a Benefit has been explained in form of an example below: If a customer places 2 different orders of value INR 3000/- and INR 2000/-, respectively, using SBI Credit card, such customer will be eligible for Benefit equivalent to INR 450/- for the first order and INR 150 for the second order.
14) Each subscription under Subscribe & Save is considered as an individual order and you will be eligible for the Benefit if the value of an order, under Subscribe & Save is equal to the amount provided in Clause 3 above.
Additional terms and conditions applicable to the Offer which forms a part of the aforesaid Offer Terms can be found here
When availing Benefit pursuant to using payment method as State Bank of India Credit Card for an order during the Offer Period, these additional terms and conditions of SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (“SBICPSL") at this link will apply to you. Please note that these additional terms and conditions are displayed on an "as-is" basis, to the exclusion of Amazon. Amazon will not mediate any dispute between you and Banks which may arise out of these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions for the Super Value Day offer from ICICI Bank during February 15, 2019 to February 17, 2019 are available here