Amazon Kindle gets even more stylish – now available in White; Still only INR 5,999/-
Bangalore, November 17, 2015 Amazon today introduced Kindle, the most affordable eReader from Amazon, in white. Trendy and fashionable, the white colour variant offers all of the features that make Kindle popular – glare-free touchscreen that reads like printed page, weeks-long battery life, enough storage to hold thousands of books, adjustable text size, Goodreads, X-Ray, Whispersync, and easy access to a vast selection of books. All this, at a compelling price point of Rs. 5999/.
Kindle is small, light, and portable—toss it in a bag or put it in a pocket to always have your reading with you. The white Kindle is great for anyone who’s new to e-reading:
- Readers who haven’t yet experienced an e-reader will be surprised by how easy it is to read on, with no glare even in bright sunlight, and weeks of battery life
- Readers who have never tried eBooks will love enhanced reading features like instant dictionary look-up, adjustable font sizes, and X-Ray, which lets them quickly look up character information
- Parents will love that they can give their kids a purpose-built e-reader with an easy-to-navigate touch interface, plus great features that help kids learn—Vocabulary Builder, Word Wise and more—still from INR 5999
World’s Best eBook Store
Kindle e-readers come with instant access to the Kindle Store, which includes:
- Massive selection—Over three million books including the latest best sellers, Kindle Singles, and more.
- Kindle exclusives—Over one million books are exclusive to the Kindle Store.
- Low book prices— Over 500,000 titles under INR 99 and 1.5 million tiles under INR 299
- Kindle Unlimited—Enjoy unlimited reading of over 1 million books starting at just INR 199 a month
The new white Kindle priced at INR 5,999/- is now available on www.amazon.in/Kindlewhite. Customers will also be able to pick it up across 680 plus retail outlets in India.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.