Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
From March 21, 2020 to March 23, 2020
1. What is the BoB Credit Card Offer?
a) Get 10% instant discount on BoB card on full payment transactions, using BoB Bank Credit Card.
b) Minimum purchase amount ₹3,000.
c) Maximum discount of ₹1,000.
d) The offer is valid for only one transaction per card.
e) Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.
2. How can I avail this offer?
There are no other special steps to avail this offer. Just go through the normal purchase process and use your saved BoB Bank card to pay.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for the offer?
The minimum transaction amount to avail the offer is ₹3,000 on BoB Bank Card.
4. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange as long as a minimum purchase value of ₹3,000 is spent on BoB Bank card. Wherever the offer is eligible.
5. Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
COD and Net Banking transactions are NOT included in this Offer.
6. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes. The offer is available on partial payments as long as a minimum purchase value of ₹3,000 is spent on BoB Bank card.
7. Is the offer applicable on EMI?
No, the offer is not applicable on EMI payment.
8. What is the maximum discount that I can avail?
The maximum discount possible per Card is ₹1,000 on Full payment transactions.
9. What if I cancel my order?
The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase. However, if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility.
11. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, Click here
Offer Terms and Conditions
- This "Offer" is provided to you by BoB Financial Solutions Limited ("Bank") and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) ("Amazon") and made available on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India holding a valid credit card issued by the Bank (each a "Card") are eligible to avail the Offer (each a "Cardholder").
- The offer is valid from 21st March to 23rd March 2020 ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without liability.
- Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Duration, makes any purchase of Select Laptop, PC and Accessories from Amazon.in and makes the payment using the BoB Credit Card, will be entitled to receive an instant discount of 10% of the total purchase value for a successful purchase transaction made on Amazon.in, provided the purchase value for such transaction (inclusive of taxes) is equivalent to or exceeds ₹3,000 on a per transaction basis. Valid on only one card per transaction.
- Each Cardholder can avail a maximum instant discount of ₹1,000 per Card under this Offer for the purchases on Amazon.in using the Card, irrespective of number of purchases.
- The purchase of the product(s) will be governed by the terms of sale, including terms of exchange (wherever available), applicable to the sale of the product(s) on Amazon.in. This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of product(s) by the Cardholders under an exchange offer.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following products:
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
• Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges
• Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
• Amazon Pay balance
• Select Smart phones (see product page for offer eligibility
• Gold coins and precious jewelry
• Infant Nutrition
- The Instant Discount would not be applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the 'Cash on Delivery' payment option.
- The Offer is not valid on EMI (equated monthly installment) transactions.
- In the event the order is returned or cancelled by the Cardholder, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, and subsequently the order / purchase transaction value falls below ₹3,000/-, the order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Cardholder will be deemed withdrawn.
- If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and the transaction is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon or the Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement (if any executed by the Bank). The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Delinquent and over-limit Bank's credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- This Offer is not valid on corporate or commercial cards issued by Bank.
- All disputes between the Cardholders and the Bank will be resolved inter se and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Cardholders and the Bank.
- This Offer cannot be availed on:
(i) purchase of the ineligible / excluded products mentioned above; or
(ii) purchase by Cardholder using any card other than the Card (mentioned above).
- Under no circumstances, will the cashback being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.
- By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
- The Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.