Offer Terms and Conditions
1) The limited period promotional offer, namely 'mPOS, Pay Link and Bharat QR coupon' offer ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL") on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in").
2) These offer terms and conditions ("T&Cs") are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This Offer is valid from January 1st, 2019 to January 31st, 2019 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless extended or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
4) During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(i) makes a purchase of any product(s) on Amazon.in;
(ii) chooses to pay for such purchase transaction using the Pay On Delivery ("PoD") payment method; and
(iii) elects to pay for such order on or at the time of delivery of the order through (a) the Amazon Pay Link (received through SMS or email), or (b) a card accepting machine carried by the delivery associate (mPOS machine) delivering the order, or (c) a debit or credit card, or unified payments interface (UPI) by scanning the QR code available at / through Delivery agent will be eligible to receive a promotional coupon that may entitle the customer to receive certain benefits ("Coupon"). For the purpose of this Offer, every customer who has completed the above steps is referred to as an "Eligible Customer".
5) The Coupon is for the purpose of use for subsequent purchase of products on Amazon.in that is undertaken after completion of the purchase transaction in respect of which the Coupon is received, provided such purchase is made using an electronic payment method (including Amazon Pay balance, debit / credit card, net-banking etc., and excluding PoD payment option). The benefits, conditions and terms applicable to a Coupon will be communicated to you at the time of your receipt of a Coupon.
6) The Coupon will be provided to Eligible Customers through e-mail or SMS on the email address or mobile number (as applicable) of the Eligible Customer registered with the Amazon.in account.
7) On the receipt of a Coupon, an Eligible Customer can use the Coupon to avail cashback for a minimum amount of INR 25, and subject to a maximum amount of INR 200, per Coupon (such amount, the "Benefit"). It is clarified that the amount of Benefit that an Eligible Customer receives will be determined by APIPL, which determination is based on the criteria, including:
(i) pre-payment rate of the Eligible Customer; (ii) number of PoD transaction completed by the Eligible Customer;
(iii) frequency of usage of electronic payment methods by the customer; and/or (iv) [●].
8) This Offer can only be availed by the Eligible Customer once during the Offer Period. In other words, an Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive only 1 (one) Coupon during the Offer Period, irrespective of the number or value of purchase made on Amazon.in by the Eligible Customer.
9) The Coupon received under this Offer can be applied / used for purchase of product (s) from Amazon.in up to February 28th, 2019.
10) The Eligible Customer will not be eligible to receive the Coupon (and accordingly the Benefit), if the order for the product is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever) by the Eligible Customer, the seller or APIPL, or if a purchased product is returned by the Eligible Customer. In such cases, the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
11) APIPL reserves the right, at any time, without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these T&Cs or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
12) Nothing contained in these T&Cs amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
13) Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL and/ or ASSPL.
14) This Offer cannot be availed on: (i) purchase of the ineligible / excluded products mentioned above; or (ii) purchase by an Eligible Customer where PoD payment method is not used; or (iii) purchase of product(s) using multiple payment methods to pay for the purchase transaction.
15) By participating in this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with their use or delivery of any product purchased on Amazon.in to avail this Offer.
16) APIPL reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the Benefit under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
17) Any query / issue in relation to the availability of this Offer or the Benefit will be entertained by ASSPL only during the Offer Period and up to January 31st, 2019. Any and any query / issue in relation to the provision of the Benefit under the Coupon will be entertained by APIPL up to [31st December]. All queries / issues need to be directed to Amazon.in Customer Support. Post the above dates no communication for any query / issue will be entertained.
18) The Eligible Customers are not bound in any way to participate in or avail this Offer. The participation in this Offer is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
19) Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
20) These T&Cs are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these T&Cs.