Jio Redmi6A Offer
FAQs – Jio Redmi 6A Offer – Instant Cashback & Additional 100GB Data
- What is “Jio Redmi6A Offer”?
“Jio Redmi6A Offer” entitles an eligible subscriber for:
(i) Instant Cashback of Rs.2200/- for all eligible subscribers (existing and new) who shall activate any variant of Xiaomi Redmi 6A device by performing a recharge of Rs.198/- / Rs.299/ jio prepaid plans- on or after 19th September, 2018. After 1st successful recharge of Rs.198/- / Rs.299/- on an eligible device, 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each will be credited in MyJio app which can be redeemed, one at a time per recharge, against subsequent recharges of Jio prepaid plan of Rs.198/- / Rs.299/-, via MyJio App only.
(ii) Additional 100GB data with respect to the recharge entitlement, for all eligible subscribers (existing and new), who perform a recharge of Rs.198/- / Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by Jio on any variant of Xiaomi Redmi 6A device on or after 19th September, 2018, in the form of one 10GB additional Data voucher per recharge, for a maximum of 10 successful recharges performed on or before 30th September 2019.The first recharge has to be performed by the eligible subscriber during the subsistence of the offer.
Note: Eligible subscriber should be enrolled to Jio Prime Membership. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of the aforementioned model.
- What is the validity period for “Jio Redmi6A Offer”?
The “Jio Redmi6A Offer” is valid for all variants of Xiaomi Redmi 6A purchased on or after 19th September, 2018 for a limited period.
- How and when can I redeem the cashback & additional 100GB data under “Jio Redmi6A Offer”?
(i) Cashback benefit - You will receive 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each in your MyJio app by performing a successful recharge of Rs. 198/- / Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by Jio, on the eligible device, within the offer period. The cashback vouchers, if unused, will expire by 31st May, 2022.
(ii) Additional 100GB data benefit - You will get the applicable 10GB additional data voucher every time you perform a recharge of Rs. 198/- / Rs.299/- for a maximum of ten (10) successful recharges performed on or before 30th September 2019. The 10GB additional data voucher will be credited within 72 hours of every successful recharge and can be accessed under the ‘My Vouchers’ section of the MyJio application. You need to redeem the voucher to activate the same. The 10GB additional data voucher will expire if not redeemed within three (3) months from date of credit.
- By when can the cashback & additional 100GB data vouchers be redeemed?
Cashback vouchers can be redeemed on or before 31st May 2022. Additional 100GB data credited in form of 10GB additional vouchers on recharge of Rs. 198/- / Rs.299/-, can be redeemed within three (3) months from date of credit.
- Will the additional 100GB data voucher, under the “Jio Redmi6A Offer”, be added to my daily/monthly data limit automatically whenever I perform a recharge?
No. You will need to redeem the voucher by going into the MyJio Application. This will enable you to utilize the 10GB additional Data voucher as per your convenience.
- What will be the validity of the 10GB additional data voucher given under the “Jio Redmi6A Offer”?
The 10GB additional data vouchers will have the same validity as per their respective base plans.
For example, if you have done a recharge of Rs. 198/- on 1st October, 2018 and your base plan has validity of 28 days, the validity of the voucher shall be till 28th October, 2018.
If the voucher that is credited to your account is redeemed on 3rd October, 2018, you can use the 10GB additional data voucher for 26 days (till 28th October, 2018). Similarly, if you redeem the voucher on 15th October, 2018, the 10GB additional data voucher will be valid for 14 days (till 28th October, 2018).
- Can the cashback voucher, under the “Jio Redmi6A Offer”, be transferred to any other Jio number?
No, the cashback vouchers are non-transferable.
- Can the Additional 100GB Data voucher, under the “Jio Redmi6A Offer”, be used on any other device?
No, the Additional 100GB Data voucher can only be availed on all variants of Xiaomi Redmi 6A device on which the recharge has been performed.
- Will the “Jio Redmi6A Offer” be available, if I purchase Xiaomi Redmi 6A from ecommerce sites?
Yes, “Jio Redmi6A Offer” is available for all Xiaomi Redmi 6A devices, purchased from stores as well as ecommerce sites in India during the offer period.
- Where can I get a new Jio SIM to avail the “Jio Redmi6A Offer”?
You can visit your nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer to get a new Jio SIM. To locate your nearest Jio Store, click https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
- Is the “Jio Redmi6A Offer” applicable to existing Jio subscribers as well?
Yes, the offer is applicable for both existing as well as new Jio subscribers.
- Can I avail any other offer along with the “Jio Redmi6A Offer”?
No, two or more offers cannot be clubbed together.
- How will I get to know if the cashback & 10GB additional data voucher, under the “Jio Redmi6A Offer”, has been credited to my account? And where can I view the voucher?
You will be notified through appropriate channel when the cashback & 10GB additional data vouchers (whichever is/are applicable basis your recharge plan) have been credited to your account. You can view the vouchers under “My Vouchers” section in MyJio app.
Terms and Conditions
- “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, in the MyJio App of an Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Additional 100GB Data” shall mean maximum ten (10) additional data vouchers of 10GB each, which the Eligible Subscriber is entitled to avail upon 10 Recharges being performed within the Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period by the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean all variants of Xiaomi Redmi 6A device purchased on or after 19th September, 2018 and which has been activated on the RJIO network for the first time, by an Eligible Subscriber, by performing Recharge. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Cashback Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 19th September, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 19th September, 2018 and 30th September 2019.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Offer” shall mean (i) Cashback made available by RRL; and (ii) Additional 100GB Data made available by RJIO. The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plans offered by RJIO.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL/RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to Cashback. The Cashback so received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each voucher of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs. 50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st May, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st May, 2022.
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs a Recharge on the Eligible Device, shall be entitled to an additional data voucher of 10GB per Recharge, subject to the Eligible Subscriber performing the first Recharge during the subsistence of the Offer and performing the remaining nine (9) Recharges within the Additional 100GB Data Entitlement Period on the Eligible Device. The Additional 100GB Data so received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Upon the Eligible Subscriber performing a Recharge on an Eligible Device, a 10GB additional Data voucher will be credited within 72 hours of Recharge. Eligible Subscriber needs to redeem the credited voucher in MyJio App.
- Where any applicable 10GB additional Data voucher is redeemed during a recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Voucher shall be limited to that recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Each 10GB additional data vouchers which is not redeemed within 90 days from date of credit of the additional data voucher shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of the Eligible Device
Terms and Conditions of the Offer ("T&C")
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 19th September, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL/RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL/RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL/RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL/RJIO (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.