About the offer
- Offer period: 18th October 2018 00:00:00am to 23rd October 2018 23:59:00pm
- Add minimum Rs.5000 Amazon Pay balance and get flat Rs.250 cashback
- The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.250 per customer
- The offer is valid on all electronic loads (credit/debit card, net banking, UPI) and is not applicable on cash loads. The offer is valid on electronic loads on Amazon.in app and website only.
- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their gift card balance within 3 days from transaction date
- Note: The maximum permissible limit for monthly Amazon Pay balance load is INR 10,000. You may not be able to Add Amazon Pay balance if this monthly limit is exceeded, upon which you will be ineligible for this offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer ("Offer")?
(a) Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.5000 and get Rs.250 cashback per customer during the offer period.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction date.
(c) The Offer is available from 18 Oct, 2018 at 00:00:00 hrs. & end on 23 Oct 2018 23:59:00 hrs ("Offer Period")
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum load of Rs.5000.
Q2. How can I avail this offer?
Add Amazon Pay balance above Rs.5000 and get Rs.250 max cashback per customer during the offer period.
In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.
Q3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from transaction.
Q4. Would I get cashback for more than 1 transaction?
No. You will get a cashback for 1 transaction only upto a max of Rs.250 per customer.
Q5. I am not able to load Rs.5000. The page says “You have exceeded permissible limit”.
You are seeing this message because you can only load a total of Rs.10,000 per month to your ‘Amazon Pay balance: Money’. Since you have either already exceeded the limit, or are close to the limit, you cannot add Rs.5000 to your account and will not be able to avail the offer.
Q6. I have not exceeded my Rs.10000 monthly load limit yet. Why am I unable to load Rs.5000?
You are seeing this message because on loading Rs.5000, you will be exceeding the monthly load limit of Rs.10000. You will still be able to load a lower amount (<5000) but you will not be eligible for the offer since the minimum load amount for the offer is Rs.5000.
Q7. Is the Offer applicable loading balance on Amazon Pay partner merchants like Bookmyshow, Redbus, etc?
No. This offer is only available on adding money on Amazon.in site and app.
Q8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer ("Offer") is provided by Amazon Payments (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL"/"Amazon") on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in"). "Amazon Pay Balance" is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") and ‘Your Money’ in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited ("Qwikcilver") and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions ("Gift Card Terms"). ‘Your Money’ balance is issued by APIPL and is subject to the Amazon Pay balance Terms & Conditions.
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Offer Terms"). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available Here. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- This Offer will commence on 18th October 00:00:00 and will be valid till 23rd October 2018 23:59 ("Offer Period"), unless extended/terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- During the Offer Period, customer who adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs.5000 or more, on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive a cashback of Rs.250 per customer during the offer period. The maximum cashback per customer during the offer period will be limited to Rs.250 only.
- Only Amazon Pay balance loads made with electronic payments will be eligible for the offer. The offer is not applicable for cash loads. Only load transactions made on Amazon.in app or website are eligible for the offer.
- The cashback will be given be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver), subject to these Offer Terms.
- The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance within 3 days from order date.
- The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only within 15 days of the load transaction.
- Neither APIPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release APIPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
- In the event of any cancellation of your order (either by you of the seller), the cancelled order will not be eligible for the Offer.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
- All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
- The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.
- No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions of APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary.
- APIPL and/or ASSPL reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.