Frequently Asked Question:
What is the offer?
Pay online using your Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card and get 10% cashback up to ₹100.
Please check your debit or credit card for “Visa Infinite” or “Visa Signature” to ensure you are eligible.
What is the offer period?
May 20, 2019 to May 31, 2019 (both days inclusive).
Is there a minimum order value?
No, there is no minimum order value.
What is the maximum cashback I can get?
The maximum cashback you can get is ₹100.
Is the offer available on all products?
This offer is valid on purchases on Amazon.in except mobile recharges, postpaid bill payments, utility payments (such as electricity, landline, broadband, gas, DTH payments), Amazon Pay Gift Cards, Amazon Pay balance, gold coins, RBL bank cards, bank cards, Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, select Samsung mobile and tablet devices, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings.
When and where will the cashback be credited?
Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 business days from the date of shipping of the order placed on which the cashback offer is applied (provided the order is not canceled, rejected or returned).
Is this offer available for Pay on Delivery?
No, this offer cannot be used for Pay on Delivery, card on delivery or pay link on delivery.
Can I place an order with multiple modes of payment?
No, the complete payment for the Order(s) must be made using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card.
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- This limited term promotional offer, namely Visa Amazon Shopping Days ("Offer") is made available to you on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL") along with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("APIPL") and provided by Visa Worldwide Pte Limited ("Visa").
- This Offer is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card (each a "Visa Card") issued in India by any bank ("Eligible Cardholders").
- The Offer Terms and conditions ("T&Cs") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which Eligible Cardholders (defined below) agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid from December 20, 2018 to September 30, 2019 ("Offer Term") both days included, unless extended or revoked without notice and without liability by Visa or APIPL, in their sole discretion.
- To be eligible to avail this Offer, an Eligible Cardholder is required to save the Visa Card in their Amazon.in account prior to undertaking the Eligible Transaction (defined below).
- Under this Offer, subject to these T&Cs, any Eligible Cardholder who:
(a) makes a purchase of any product(s) on Amazon.in from the 20th day of every month to the last day of every month during the Term ("Offer Period"); and
(b) chooses to pay for such a purchase transaction using a Visa Card,
(such transaction that complies with both the above conditions, "Eligible Transaction"), will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to 10% of the value of the Eligible Transaction, subject to a maximum cashback amount of INR 100 for every month during the Offer Term ("Cashback").
- For the avoidance of doubt:
(a) if a customer has not registered as a card-on-file customer with Amazon, i.e. has not saved his/her Visa Card in their Amazon.in account prior to making an Eligible Transaction, he/she will not be eligible to receive the Cashback under this Offer;
(b) complete payment for the Eligible Transaction(s) must be made from Visa Card, i.e. Eligible Transaction with multiple payment modes will not be eligible for this Offer, whether or not any of such payment method is an Eligible Card; and
(c) this Offer is available only in relation to a Visa Signature and Visa Infinite card and no other Visa card.
- Eligible Cardholders who satisfy the conditions under these T&Cs will be eligible to receive Cashback for the Eligible Transactions conducted during the Offer Period each month of the Offer Term.
- The Cashback under this Offer will be provided to the Eligible Cardholder for the Eligible Transactions conducted in accordance with these T&Cs, in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the customer's Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms. The Cashback under this Offer shall be provided to the Eligible Cardholders within 3 working days from the dispatch of the items under the Eligible Transaction, provided however the Eligible Transaction is not canceled, rejected or returned.
- Customers completing transactions using the pay on delivery payment method are not eligible to receive the Cashback.
- The Offer is not valid for customers paying with MasterCard, American Express, RuPay, Discover, Diners, or any other credit / debit cards other than Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards.
- The Offer is not valid on purchase of mobile recharges, postpaid bill payments, utility payments (such as electricity, landline, broadband, gas, DTH payments), Amazon Gift Cards, loading of Amazon Pay balance, gold coins, bank cards (such as RBL bank cards and ticket compliments gift cards), Prime membership, precious jewelry, Kindle Unlimited Subscription, Kindle e-books, and Samsung branded mobile and tablet devices except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices ("Ineligible Products")
- In the event an Eligible Transaction consists of multiple products including any Ineligible Product(s), this Offer can only be availed in relation to products under such Eligible Transaction other than the Ineligible Products.
- In case the Cardholder either returns or refunds the product or cancels the Eligible Transaction or an Eligible Transaction is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such Eligible Transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If the order is cancelled, returned in part, the Cardholder will qualify for the Offer only for the items in the order which are not cancelled or returned (subject to such items not being Ineligible Products).
- Under no circumstances, will the Cashback under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Visa, APIPL or ASSPL.
- By availing this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that neither Visa nor APIPL nor ASSPL (or any of their affiliates) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary.
- Visa and/or APIPL reserve the right to extend or withdraw the Offer, or modify or change any of the T&Cs at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Visa or APIPL or ASSPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of Visa card member agreement between a Cardholder and the issuing bank.
- Any query or issue in relation to the Benefit or this Offer will be entertained only for a period of 30 days from the date the Eligible Cardholder completes the Eligible Transaction and can be directed at Amazon.in Customer Support. Post such period, no communication will be entertained regarding this Offer or Benefit.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in.
- Any person availing this Offer would be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.