Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card ("Terms"). These Terms are applicable between you and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon") if you successfully apply and are issued the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card ("Card") by ICICI Bank Limited ("Bank"). The Card is a co-branded credit card issued by the Bank and marketed by both the Bank and Amazon.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that:
- Your application for issuance of the Card will be approved or declined by the Bank based on the customary procedures and credit underwriting criteria developed by the Bank. Amazon will have no role and does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to such approval or decline of the Card application by the Bank.
- Your use of the Card will be governed by the terms and conditions communicated to you by the Bank and any other terms that the Bank may notify from time to time.
- Amazon is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner, the credit transaction or arrangement between you and the Bank.
- By using the Card, you fully and unconditionally release and completely discharge Amazon and/or its affiliates against any claims in connection with the Card, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against the Bank.
- Amazon and the Bank may use your information or data (including personal or sensitive personal data or information) in connection with the services associated with the Card. In this regard, you agree and consent for Amazon to share such data or information with the Bank.
- Amazon and/or its affiliates will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you on account of the use of the Card, including as a result of any fraud or misuse in connection with use of the Card by any third party.
- Amazon will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of the Card.
- Amazon and/or the Bank may communicate with you, through emails or SMS or notifications through websites / mobile applications operated by Amazon or the Bank or any other mode, in connection with use of the Card.
- Upon approval of your Card, all the purchases (minus returns or refunds) made by you using the Card will be eligible for rewards as provided below:
Surcharge Waiver on Fuel transactions: All Transactions made by customers for purchasing Fuel (Petrol, Diesel etc.) will have complete (1%) waiver of Surcharge levied on such transactions.
Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) transactions and Gold-Purchases made on Amazon.in using the Card will not be eligible for any rewards.
Fuel (petrol, diesel etc.) purchases will be eligible for 1% Surcharge waiver, and will not be applicable for any additional rewards.
- You will earn rewards when you, or an authorized user, use the Card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Accrued rewards will be automatically credited as Amazon Gift Cards into your Amazon Pay balance at the end of monthly billing cycle.
- Buying products and services with your Card, in most cases, will count as a purchase; however, you shall not be eligible to earn reward points towards transactions involving cash withdrawal advances and any other kind of fees/charges that may be applicable on the Card such as but not limited to any supplementary card fee, multiple card fee, balance transfer fee, EMI transactions, cash advance fee, charges for dishonored cheques, financial charges, delinquency charges, late payment charges, service charge and any other fee/charge that may be levied by the ICICI Bank from time to time.
- If the Amazon.in account through which you apply for your Card account has an eligible Prime membership and your Card account is loaded into that Amazon.in account, your Card account will automatically earn 5% Back. However, if you switched Amazon.in accounts, or your Card account is loaded into multiple Amazon.in accounts, then your Card account may not automatically earn 5% Back and may instead earn 3% Back. In such cases, you will need to contact Amazon or Bank customer service and raise the request to link the correct Amazon account with the Card account number.
- If the Amazon.in account through which you apply for your Card account does not have an eligible Prime membership, your Card account will earn 3% Back on Amazon.in. If your Card account is currently earning 3% Back but the associated Amazon.in account has an eligible Prime membership, you will need to confirm your Card account number to Bank customer service and confirm your Card account to earn 5% Back at Amazon.in.
- Your Card account will no longer earn 5% Back and will earn 3% Back instead, if the Amazon.in account from which you applied for your Card account or the Amazon.in account you confirmed and selected to earn 5% Back:
(i) no longer has an eligible Prime membership;
(ii) no longer has your Card account loaded in that Amazon.in account;
(iii) is closed;
(iv) is used to select a different Card account to earn 5% Back at Amazon.in; or
Whether a purchase earns 3% Back or 5% Back is determined at the time your eligible Amazon.in purchase is made.
- You will earn either 5% Back or 3% Back for eligible purchases made using your Card account at Amazon.in as described above. 5% Back or 3% Back is earned only on purchases made at Amazon.in (excluding digital categories and physical gift cards which get 2% Back and Gold purchases which get 0% Back). 5% Back or 3% Back is not earned on
(i) purchases from merchants using Amazon Pay,
(ii) purchases made at international Amazon retail sites (including but not limited to Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp). You will earn 1% Back for all other purchases. We may offer you ways to earn bonus points through special promotions. You will find out more about the number of bonus points you can earn and any other terms at or before the time of each eligible offer.
- You can use your rewards to redeem for eligible purchases at Amazon.in or through Amazon Pay at any of the partner merchants.
- Your rewards do not expire as long as your account remains active, however, you may lose all your rewards if your account status changes, or your account is closed for program misuse, fraudulent activities, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or other reasons described in the terms of the Cardholder Agreement.
- Accounts are subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply.
- In case you have any queries or grievances in relation to the Card or any other matter in relation thereto, please contact the Bank and/or Amazon customer support.
- Amazon reserves the right to amend and/or modify these Terms at any time without providing any prior notice to you.