We are pleased to inform you that our Inverter SACs which are well known for its Quality, Reliability and Durability has now set a new bench mark in the Brand Promise with a very special Extended Warranty (EW) viz.,
- Presently all Inverter High Wall SACs enjoy a Standard Warranty (SW) of 1 Year and an additional 9 Years Warranty on the Compressor, from the date of Installation.
- Standard Warranty means ‘Repair / replacement of any part of the AC found defective, if proved upon by Blue Star Limited or any of its authorised service dealers or service associates, to have been defective due to faulty material or workmanship. It excludes all types of air filters, all plastic and metal part and remote handset.
- Extended Warranty means extension of the warranty period beyond the Standard Warranty period and it starts from the expiry of the Standard Warranty.
- All 5 Star Inverter HW SACs will be eligible for 1 Year of Standard Warranty + 4 Years of Extended Warranty, a total of 5 Years Warranty, and a total of 10 Years Warranty on the Compressor.
- All 3 Star Inverter HW SACs will be eligible for 1 Year of Standard Warranty + 2 Years of Extended Warranty, a total of 3 Years Warranty, and a total of 10 Years Warranty on the Compressor.
- Extended Warranty covers repairs, rectification or replacement of Components of Electronic PCB, IDU Evaporating Coil, ODU Condenser Coil and Gas Charging. Defective parts shall be replaced with a functionally working repaired or new equivalent part. All such repairs, rectification or replacement shall be at full discretion of Blue Star Service and as per the Warranty Terms & Conditions mentioned in the User Manual.
- EW excludes all types of air filters, all plastic and metal parts and remote handset.
- Extended Warranty will be strictly applicable only if the Installation, EW Registration and Service is availed through an
authorised Sales & Service Channel Partner or Expert Service Associate.
- Extended Warranty will be applicable only on Installation calls closed in ‘ServIT Technician App’ with all details and
customer’s digital signature.
- Based on the details captured in the ServIT App, a Customer ID and Product ID will be generated by Blue Star and will be
communicated to the Customer and to the concerned Sales & Service Channel Partner.
- Customer will be mailed an Extended Warranty Registration letter cum Pre-Agreement for PMS for the EW Period.
- The Service Channel Partner or the ESA to educate the Customer on the EW with all its Terms & Conditions, at the time
of Installation itself and ensure that the Pre-Agreement is duly signed and sent to Blue Star within 90 days of Installation.
- Customer to accept and sign the Pre-Agreement for PMS on chargeable basis, as per the PMS charges applicable + Taxes, for the entire EW Period. In case of Residential usage, the customer to choose a minimum of 2 PMS per year. For all
other types of usage, the customer to choose a minimum of 4 PMS per year.
- Customer to pay the applicable PMS charges 100% in advance. Customer may choose to pay the PMS charges on yearly
basis or for the full EW period in Advance. Presently the PMS charge is Rs.500/- plus GST as applicable.
- The PMS charges will be collected by Blue Star. The concerned Sales & Service Channel Partner or ESA will be reimbursed the ‘Call Charges’ per PMS as per Service Policy, based on the PMS closure in the ‘ServIT Technician App’ and completed
within the defined SLAs of PMS.
- Blue Star reserves the right to allot the PMS calls to any other Channel Partner or ESA, in the event of the concerned
Service Channel Partner or ESA is unable to fulfil render PMS and Break Down Services as per the SLAs or in the event of
termination of the association with Blue Star Service.
- The Extended Warranty will be applicable on end Customer billing up to 30th June 2018.
With the above re-assurance of the Extended Warranty we are confident that you will be setting new bench mark in Inverter SAC
sales. We request your complete co-operation in making this initiative a grand success to our mutual benefits.