How to avail the offer
Buy now, pay later in easy installments
How it is Zero Effective Interest?
How to avail No Cost EMI
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the offer?
Get 5% cashback on SBI bank Credit Card EMI on purchase of select products from April 22, 2019 to April 24, 2019. Please check Product Page to confirm the offer eligibility.
2. How can I avail this offer?
Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, please select your saved SBI bank Credit Card and check whether the transaction is eligible for EMI or not. If yes, please select the desired tenure and proceed. Check product page first to confirm if product is eligible for cashback on EMI.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for cashback?
The minimum transaction amount to avail cashback is INR 12500.
4. What is the maximum cashback that I can avail?
The maximum cashback per card across Amazon.in Site and App is Rs. 1500.
5. What if I cancel/return the product?
Offer is not applicable if the order is cancelled, or product is returned.
6. Can I avail cashback on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
Net Banking and Card Payment on COD transactions are NOT included in this Offer.
7. Can I get this offer even with Exchange?
Yes, you can avail this offer even if the transaction involves exchange of an old product but the transaction value after exchange should be greater than Rs. 12500.
8. When will I get the cashback?
Cashback will be posted by July 24, 2019.
9. My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the cashback?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be able to get the cashback.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer ("Offer") is provided by State Bank of India ("Bank") facilitated by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited, and made available on www.amazon.in, the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. (Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited and Amazon Seller Services Private Limited collectively referred to as "Amazon").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India holding a valid and current credit card issued by the Bank ("Card") are eligible to avail the Offer ("Cardholder").
- This Offer is valid from April 22, 2019 to April 24, 2019 ("Offer Period"), or until stocks of the Products (defined below) made available by the sellers on Amazon.in last, whichever is earlier, unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion) or revoked by the Bank, without any prior notice and without liability.
- Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Period, makes a transaction of INR 12500 or above using his/ her SBI Credit Card ("Card"), on www.amazon.in or the mobile application/ mobile site thereof (collectively, "in"), irrespective of the number of transactions (“Offer”), and makes the payment of the purchase transaction (of the Product) using the Card(issued by the Bank), and by availing the equated monthly installments (EMI) facility, will be entitled to receive a cashback of 5% (five per cent) of the list price of the Product (as determined by the relevant seller). Cardholders need to check the offer eligibility on the Product Page.
- Each Cardholder can avail a cashback of INR 1500 (Indian Rupees one thousand five hundred only) per Card under this Offer, irrespective of number of purchases during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is valid on multiple purchase transactions for the Products during the Offer Period, subject to a minimum transaction amount of INR 12500 for each such transaction made by the Cardholder.
- This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of Products by Cardholders under an exchange offer (if available on the Product(s)). For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the cashback amount of 5% (five percent) will be provided to Cardholders under this Offer on the net value paid on such transaction i.e. the price paid by Cardholders after the exchange offer has been availed, provided such value should be a minimum of INR 12500.
- This Offer can be availed / clubbed with a no-cost equated monthly installment (EMI) promotion, if any, on the Product. In other words, if no-cost EMI promotion is being availed by the Cardholder on the Product, then the Cardholder will also be eligible for this Offer.
- The cashback amount provided to eligible Cardholders under this Offer is being funded by the Bank, to the total exclusion of Amazon.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the Cardholder or the seller or Amazon cancel the order and/or the Cardholder returns the Product and, in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In such a scenario, only the net amount paid by the Cardholder will be refunded.
- Bank and/or Amazon do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- The Bank reserves the right to disqualify Cardholders from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Delinquent and over-limit Bank's credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any such participation is purely voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank or Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- All disputes between Cardholders and Bank will be resolved inter se, and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Cardholders and Bank.
- This Offer is not valid on corporate or commercial credit Cards issued by the Bank.
- This Offer is not available on: (i) purchase of Product using a card other than the Card(s), or (ii) purchase of Product using the Card, but not using the EMI facility.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following products:
• Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
• Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges, Bill Payments
• Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
• Amazon Pay balance loading
• Amazon Prime subscription
• Infant Nutrition products
• Select Samsung phones and Godrej products (see product page for offer eligibility)
• Precious jewelry including Gold Coins
- Under no circumstance will benefit being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by Bank or by Amazon.
- The relevant amount of cashback will be credited in eligible Cardholder's account by SBICPSL by July 24, 2019.
- By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer including but not limited to that associated with his/ her use or delivery or misuse of the Product.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.
- Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.