- The cashback amount depends on the product purchased and exact cashback amount would be mentioned on the product page
- The offer is valid for Prime customers only and applicable on prepaid modes of payment on select products. Offer is neither applicable on Cash-On-Delivery nor Card-On-Delivery payment.
- Cashback will be credited in the form of Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours after the items are dispatched. For orders with Exchange or No Cost EMI – the cashback will be added to Amazon Pay balance in 20 days post shipment of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.
- If the order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the cashback would be credited proportionately as each shipment is dispatched. For example, if you buy two products, A of Rs 1500 and B of Rs 1000 in the same order and you are eligible for cashback of Rs 500 and the products get shipped separately, you will receive a cashback of Rs 300 when the product A is dispatched to you and Rs 200 when the product B is dispatched
- This offer is valid only from 14th Oct 00:00 AM to 17th Oct 11:59 PM, 2017
- AmazonPay offer applicable only if purchased from the seller Cloudtail India
How to avail an Amazon Pay cashback offer?
If you see Amazon Pay cashback offer in the Special Offers widget on the product details page for a product, the product is eligible for cashback offer via an Amazon Pay balance, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited. You will be able to view the terms and conditions for each such offer on the product detail page. You need to undertake the actions and meet the eligibility criteria as described in the offer message and subject to the terms and conditions of the offer; you will get a cashback credit in your Amazon Pay balance via an Amazon Gift Card.
Note: The Amazon Pay Cashback offer is only available on prepaid orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: When will the cashback be credited as Amazon Pay balance?
Subject to the terms and conditions of each offer, Amazon Pay balance will get added directly to the eligible customer's account within 72 hours after the shipment of the product. Amazon Pay balance can be viewed HERE.
For orders with Exchange or No Cost EMI – the cashback will be added to Amazon Pay balance in 20 days post shipment of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.
Q2: Where can I see if I have got the cashback in Amazon Pay balance?
Eligible customers can check the credit received on their Amazon.in account under their Balance Statement at HERE when they sign in to their registered account. Please note that the account that gets the credit will be the same account that purchased the product, and this cannot be transferred or exchanged.
Q3: When can I use the cashback in Amazon Pay balance?
The cashback in Amazon Pay balance can be used once it has been credited to the account. This would be within 72 hours after the product ships.
Q4: Is there any limit to the number of cashbacks I can get?
Each customer can receive a cashback only once on a particular product.
Q5: Can I redeem the cashback in Amazon Pay balance for cash?
No, Amazon Pay balance cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
Q6: What happens if I return a product for which I had received a cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance?
If the cashback in Amazon Pay balance has been credited to your account, it will not be cancelled if you return the product. When you return the product, the remaining value net of the cashback amount will be refunded to you based on the payment method. Please note that if the product is refused at delivery, for a prepaid order, this would be considered similar to a return.
Q7: What happens if I changed my mind and cancelled the order for the product with cashback in Amazon Pay balance?
If the product has not been shipped and the order is cancelled prior to the issuance of the credit, the cashback will not be issued and the full value of the product will be refunded to you.
If the product is shipped and the order is cancelled post shipment, the cashback in Amazon Pay balance credited to the customer's account will not be cancelled and the refund amount to the customer will be net of the cashback value.
For example, if you buy an item worth Rs.10,000 and receive a cashback of Rs. 2000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance and you cancel the order post shipment, you will be entitled to receive only Rs. 8000 as your refund amount. The Amazon Pay balance credited to your account will not be cancelled. Rs. 8000 will be credited to the original payment instrument used during the order.