JIO: GET UPTO 30 GB ADDITIONAL 4G DATA
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a limited period Offer (as defined in RJIO Terms) provided by Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited ("RJIO") and made available on www.amazon.in and the mobile application/ website thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon").
The Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice will apply to you for any purchase made on Amazon.in (including the purchase to avail the Offering). Amazon and/or RJIO reserve the right to extend, revoke or withdraw the Offering or alter the Offering terms at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
This Offer will commence from 1st September, 2017. For additional details, refer to RJio Terms mentioned below.
Subject to these Offer terms, every person who purchases an “Eligible Devices” specified in the Annexure A hereunder from third party sellers listed on Amazon.in, and who fulfills the RJIO Terms, will be eligible to receive additional data benefits from RJIO in accordance with the terms and conditions prescribed by RJIO and available below.
The Offer is solely offered by Jio to the total exclusion of Amazon.
By participating in this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these Offer terms and the RJIO Terms and expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
Any queries in relation to the Offer should be addressed to RJIO at RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary.
Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by RJIO or Amazon to conduct or make available further, similar or other offers.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Terms and conditions for “Jio-Micromax Canvas Infinity Additional Data” Offer
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “Offer” shall mean the Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean Micromax Canvas Infinity handset purchased in India on or after September 1st, 2017.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between September 1st, 2017 and March 31st, 2018.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of ₹ 309 or above.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to additional 5GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
- The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- On the Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of six (6) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from September 1st, 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- To activate the Additional Data Voucher and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his/her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below: Open MyJio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification.
Thereafter, the Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.