ADD BALANCE ONCE, SHOP FASTER ALWAYS
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Offer period: Oct 11th to Oct 13th 2017, both days inclusive ("Offer Period").
- Load Rs.300 or more Amazon Pay balance to get 15% cashback as Amazon Pay balance ("Offer") in the Offer Period, on the first load only.
- The maximum cashback is limited to INR 150.
- Valid only if this is your 1st Top Up to Amazon Pay balance (Money or Gifts & Credits)
- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance issued by QwikCilver Solution Private Limited ("QwikCilver"), which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in by 31st October, 2017.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How can I avail this offer?
To avail this Offer the customer must:
- Add Amazon Pay balance of Rs.300 or more in a single transaction, between Oct 11th to Oct 13th 2017, both days included. The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds/ cancellations, conducted on www.amazon.in or its corresponding mobile application/site thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") during Offer Period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you can avail this Offer if you add Rs. 300 or more as Money or Credits in Amazon Pay balance.
2.When am I not eligible for this offer?
- The customer is not eligible if the amount of Amazon Pay balance added is less than Rs.300 in a single transaction or if the Offer terms and conditions below are not complied with.
- If you have added Amazon Pay balance as 'Your Money' or as 'Gifts & Credits' earlier you are not eligible for the offer
- What is the maximum cashback amount that I can avail under the Offer?
- The maximum cashback amount per customer is Rs.150 as Amazon Pay balance.
4 My payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
- If your payment failed while placing an adding Amazon Pay balance, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. You will be eligible for the Offer only when the order and payment are successful.
- How can I add Amazon Pay balance?
- To add Amazon Pay balance, you need to go to 'Your Account' -> ‘Add money to your balance' -> 'Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking'
Or ‘Amazon Pay’-> ‘Click on Add Money’-> 'Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking'
- When will I get the cashback under the Offer?
- The applicable cashback as Amazon Pay balance under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance on or before 31st October, 2017.
AMAZON PAY LOAD BALANCE OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Amazon Pay Load Balance offer ("Offer") is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) ("APIPL") and Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL", which collectively with APIPL, is referred to as "Amazon") and is made available on the website www.amazon.in and mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in").
- These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect to this Offer.
- All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer in respect of the load of Amazon Pay balance in their Amazon.in account.
- This Offer is valid from October 11th to October 13th, 2017 (both days inclusive) ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in their sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who loads their Amazon Pay balance for the first time ("First Load") for a minimum amount of INR 300 in a single transaction, will be entitled to receive 15% cashback up to Rs.150, on amount of the First Load as Amazon Pay balance in Amazon.in account. For the avoidance of doubt, to be eligible to avail this Offer, the customer must load Amazon Pay balance for a minimum amount of INR 300. The customers will be eligible to receive the relevant cashback amount (in accordance with these Offer Terms) only on the first successful load of Amazon Pay balance.
- The use of Amazon Pay Balance is governed by the Amazon Pay Balance Terms & Conditions - https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460. The Amazon Prime membership is governed by the Amazon Prime Terms, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202042460
- To add Amazon Pay balance visit: https://www.amazon.in/gp/sva/addmoney.
- This offer is not applicable while adding Amazon Pay balance using cash at doorstep.
- This Offer will not be applicable for any transaction that is cancelled by the customer or by Amazon (ASSPL or APIPL, as the case may be). Such cancellation may be for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance by 31st October.
- In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
- The benefits under this Offer can be clubbed with any other offer made available on Amazon.in, subject to the terms and conditions of such other offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- Any queries or issues in relation to load of Amazon Pay balance and credit of the cashback should be addressed to APIPL and any queries or issues in relation to Amazon Prime should be addressed to ASSPL, and will be entertained only up to 15th September.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained.
- You agree that all decisions of APIPL related to the Offer are final and binding on you.
- Failure by APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to this Offer.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.