Amazon ACT “Smart Choice for Smar TV” Offer
- Any User who has purchased any TV from Amazon.in during the period between October 01, 2018 to November 30, 2018 (both days inclusive) and holds a valid invoice for such purchase, shall submit the following credentials: Name, Mobile no., email Id, complete address, Amazon.in order ID by visiting https://www.actcorp.in/amazon-offer.
- Upon receipt of User credentials, ACT shall duly check its geographical and technical feasibility for providing its broadband connection. ACT shall ensure that the process explained in this clause is completed within 10 business days from the date of receipt of User credentials.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This limited period AMAZON ACT “Smart Choice for Smart TV” offer ("Offer") is a promotional Offer, provided to you by Atria Convergence Technologies Limited ("ACT") and is made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) on the website www.amazon.in and corresponding mobile site and mobile application ("Amazon.in").
These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to: (a) the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice, to which you agree to by using Amazon.in; and (b) the ACT Terms & Conditions as appended as Exhibit A to these Offer Terms (“ACT T&Cs”). To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice and ACT T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
This Offer is valid on purchase of Product(s) (defined below) between October 01, 2018 and November 30, 2018 (both days inclusive "Offer Period") unless revoked or extended by ACT in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without liability.
To participate in this Offer, any customer, during the Offer Period shall:
(a) purchase a television on Amazon.in ("Product(s)"); and
(b) subscribe for a minimum of 6 months subscription plan amongst any of the eligible broadband plans provided by ACT as specified under Exhibit A ("Eligible Plans").
Each customer satisfying the above conditions is referred to as “Eligible Customer".
On satisfying the conditions stipulated in paragraph 4 above, the Eligible Customer shall provide his/ her name, mobile no., email id, complete address, Amazon.in order ID by visiting https://www.actcorp.in/amazon-offer to be eligible to receive an additional 2 months of subscription plus 1500GB of additional data and free usage of Wi-Fi router, at no additional cost (collectively “Benefits”) on or before December 31, 2018.
For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that receipt of Benefits under this Offer is subject to adherence of ACT T&Cs by the Eligible Customer.
In case an Eligible Customer returns or refunds the order or cancels the order or the order is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for the Offer and the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.
This Offer is not available on (a) purchase of any other product on Amazon.in (b) purchase of Products outside the Offer Period (c) subscription of any plan other than the Eligible Plans (d) Failure/ delay in providing details by the Eligible Customer on https://www.actcorp.in/amazon-offer.
Under no circumstances, will the Benefits under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by ASSPL or ACT.
ACT reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/ modify/ alter/ change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
By availing this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that ASSPL (or any of its affiliates) will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that an Eligible Customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer and/or any other matter in relation to the ACT T&Cs.
Neither ASSPL nor any of their affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied in relation to this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status, fulfillment or provision
of the Benefits). The Eligible Customer hereby releases ASSPL and its affiliates from liability of any kind in relation to the Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by ASSPL or ACT to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- In the event any Eligible Customer fails to meet any of the conditions stated in these Offer Terms or ACT T&Cs, such Eligible Customer will not be eligible to receive the Benefits under this Offer.
- Any query/ issue in relation to the purchase of the product/ availability of this Offer will be addressed by ASSPL and can be directed to Amazon.in customer support and will be entertained only up to December 31, 2018. Further, any query/ issue in relation to the subscription of the Eligible Plans/ Benefits under this Offer will be addressed by ACT and can be directed to https://www.actcorp.in/customer-care and will be entertained only up to August 31, 2019. All queries / issues will be entertained only up to the dates mentioned in this paragraph. Post such date no communication/ queries/ issues will be entertained regarding this Offer or the Benefits.
- All disputes between the Eligible Customer and ACT will be resolved inter se and ASSPL or any of its affiliate will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Eligible Customer and ACT.
- The Eligible Customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at Bangalore will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to these Offer Terms.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
ACT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that the following terms and conditions ("ACT T&Cs") are displayed on an "as-is" basis for information purposes only and are subject to change by M/s Atria Convergence Technologies Limited (“ACT”), at its sole discretion. By availing this AMAZON ACT “Smart Choice for Smart TV” offer ("Offer"), you expressly agree and acknowledge that you will be bound by these ACT T&Cs and that Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”) shall not be liable and/or responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any loss or damage caused to you in connection with the following ACT T&Cs. All capitalized terms not defined in this ACT T&Cs have the respective meanings set forth in the Offer Terms.
- Any person who purchases any television from the www.amazon.in website, the mobile site or the mobile application thereof (collectively, "Amazon.in") within the period between October 01, 2018 to November 30, 2018 (hereinafter referred to as ‘User’) will be eligible to avail an opportunity to avail high speed Broadband internet services of ACT by subscribing to any of the plans mentioned in the table herein below (“Eligible Plans”), subject to technical and geographical feasibility as per these ACT T&Cs.
- Upon User duly fulfilling the eligibility criteria and choosing to avail any of the Eligible Plans for which the Offer shall apply shall be entitled to the following upon he/she duly fulfilling the terms and conditions mentioned hereunder:
a. The User shall be entitled to choose any of the Eligible Plans as mentioned against the respective city in which he/she is residing and intends to avail the services from ACT.
b. The User is free to subscribe to various plans/packages offered by ACT on its website www.actcorp.in. However, the Offer mentioned herein shall apply only to the Eligible Plans.
c. The services shall be provided by ACT subject to availability of technical feasibility.
d. All the Eligible Plans shall be provided only on subscription period of 6 months or above (“Subscription”).
e. Charges for the entire Subscription shall be paid in advance by the User.
f. The User will have to complete the KYC formalities prescribed by ACT to be eligible to avail the Benefit (defined below).
g. Under the Offer, over and above the specific package term and FUP prescribed against each of the plans mentioned herein below, the User shall be entitled to, receive additional 2 months of subscription plus 1500GB of additional data and free usage of Wi-Fi router, at no additional cost as long as they continue to use the services of ACT (collectively “Benefit”). The 1500GB of additional
data shall be valid only during the Subscription period and the extended 2 months period, post which the same shall expire, whether or not the same is fully utilized. The benefit of free usage of Wi-Fi router shall not apply to existing customers of ACT.
h. Any User who is intending to avail this Offer in the city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu shall not be entitled to get free usage of Wi-Fi router as ACT provides its services using a different technology which does not require a Wi-Fi router.
- Any User intending to avail Offer shall duly redeem the Offer on or before December 31, 2018 failing which the Offer shall stand withdrawn.
- This Offer shall apply also to any existing active subscribers of ACT who are under monthly plans and to existing fixed term subscribers of ACT whose plan term shall expire during the Offer period.
- ACT makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to the Offer.
- ACT undertakes not to divulge the information provided by the User who avails the Offer to any third party. It shall be used solely for the purposes of internal management, that is, onboarding the User, invoicing, service delivery etc.,
- Upon User choosing to submit his credentials under this Offer, the User consents that ACT shall communicate him through SMS, Email and Calls any details pertaining to this Offer or any new Offer ACT may come up from time to time.
- The User is free to find out about the various plans/packages offered by ACT on its website https://www.actcorp.in. The User may navigate freely on the pages of the website with no obligation to purchase. However, the offer provided herein shall apply only to the Eligible Plans.
- Any query/ issue in relation to the subscription of the Eligible Plans/ Benefits under this Offer will be addressed by ACT and can be directed to https://www.actcorp.in/customer-care and will be entertained only up to August 31, 2019. All queries / issues will be entertained only up to the dates mentioned in this paragraph. Post such date no communication/ queries/ issues will be entertained regarding Eligible Plans/ Benefits.
- Any issue/ complaint with respect to the internet service offered by ACT must first be registered with ACT customer service department, the contact details of which can be found on the website https://www.actcorp.in/customer-care. This is to ensure obtaining amicable solution.
- Any disputes relating to the Benefits shall be settled by mutual discussions, failing which the same shall be referred to Arbitration governed by Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The Arbitration shall be conducted by a single Arbitrator appointed by ACT. The Language of arbitration shall be English and the place of arbitration shall be Bangalore, India.
- Subject to paragraph 7 herein above, the Benefits shall be governed by laws of India and courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to these ACT T&Cs.
- The User hereby declares that he/ she has the capacity to possess rights and be bound by obligations of these ACT T&Cs.