ABOUT THE OFFER
• Join Prime and load Amazon Pay balance for ₹ 500 or more on the same day during the offer period (January 14 – January 24, 2018)
• Get cashback of 20% on the load amount, up to ₹ 300
• Valid for customers who sign up for a paid Prime membership and load their Amazon Pay balance for ₹ 500 or more on the same day during the offer period
• This offer is not available for customers whose Prime membership expired on or before December 31, 2017 and 90 days have not elapsed after the expiry of the Prime membership, since such customers may be eligible for other offer(s) for renewal of their Prime membership here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. How can a customer avail this Offer?
To avail this Offer the customer must-
• Join Prime One-year membership for the first time between January 14, 2018 and January 24, 2018, both days inclusive; and
• Add Amazon Pay balance of ₹ 500 or more on the day of joining Prime membership (between January 12, 2018 and January 24, 2018, both days inclusive).
The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on www.amazon.in or its corresponding mobile site and mobile application during offer period. However, every customer will be eligible to receive the benefit only once during the offer period.
2. When is customer not eligible for this Offer?
The customer is not eligible if –
• The customer was a paid Prime member, whose Prime membership expired on or before December 31, 2017 and 90 days have not elapsed after the expiry of the Prime membership, and such member is only renewing expired membership during offer period.
• Customer does not fulfill both criteria i.e. joining paid Amazon Prime one-year membership and loading Amazon Pay balance for ₹ 500 or more, on the same day during the offer period.
• Customer does not fulfill both the aforesaid criteria on the same day during the Offer Period, i.e. January 14, 2018 to January 24, 2018.
• Customer cancels his/her Prime membership on or before February 15, 2018.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
• The minimum amount of balance that customers need to load in their Amazon Pay account to avail the Offer is ₹ 500 in a transaction.
4. What is the cashback amount customer can avail under the Offer?
• The maximum cashback amount per customer under this Offer is ₹ 300 (Rupees Three Hundred only) as Amazon Pay Balance.
5. If payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will customer be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
• If customer’s payment failed while placing an order for loading Amazon Pay balance, Amazon provides the customer an option to revive payment for such order. Customer will be eligible for the Offer only when the order for loading and payment are successful.
6. How can customer add Amazon Pay balance?
• To add Amazon Pay balance, customer needs to go to 'Your Account' -> 'Top up your Amazon Pay balance' -> 'Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking'
or ‘Amazon Pay’-> ‘Click on Add balance’-> 'Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking' or visit - https://www.amazon.in/addbalance
7. When will customer get the cashback under the Offer?
• The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay balance (which will be provided in the form of Amazon.in gift cards) on or before February 15, 2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer ("Offer") is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL"/"Amazon") on www.amazon.in and the related mobile site and mobile application (collectively, "Amazon.in"). For the avoidance of doubt, "Amazon Pay Balance" is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited ("Gift Card(s)") and Your Money issued by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Your Money") and are subject to the terms and conditions available here and here, respectively ("Apay Terms").
These Offer terms and conditions ("Offer Terms") are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and also in addition to the Apay Terms. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the APay Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
The Offer is valid from January 14, 2018 up to January 24, 2018, both days inclusive ("Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
During the Offer Period, every customer who successfully joins paid Prime membership and on the same day adds Amazon Pay balance of ₹ 500 or more, shall be entitled to receive 20% cashback (subject to maximum amount of ₹ 300) of the Amazon Pay load amount in the form of Amazon Pay Balance, by way of Gift Cards, subject to these Offer Terms ("Benefit"), provided however that a customer will not be entitled to avail the Benefit, if such customer's paid Prime membership expired on or before December 31, 2017 and 90 days have not elapsed from the date of expiry of the Prime membership, and the customer is only renewing expired membership during Offer Period.
To add Amazon Pay balance visit: https://www.amazon.in/gp/sva/addmoney.
This offer is not applicable while adding Amazon Pay balance using cash at doorstep facility.
Please refer to Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions available at here with respect to the usage of the Amazon Prime service.
Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit that can be availed by a Customer during the Offer Period is ₹ 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) which will be provided as Amazon Pay Balance in their respective Amazon.in account.
This Offer can be availed by each customer only once. This Offer is not available on any subsequent load of the Amazon Pay balance. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer available on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
This Offer is provided on a best efforts basis and participation in the Offer is voluntary. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
The Benefit (in the form of a Gift Card) will be credited in the customer's Amazon.in account on or before February 15, 2018. Customer will not be eligible for the Offer if customer cancels Prime membership on or before February 15, 2018.
Under no circumstances will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be provided in cash by Amazon, i.e. there are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained.
By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any Benefit provided hereunder.
Any queries or issues in relation to availing the Offer should be addressed to Amazon and such queries or issues will be entertained by Amazon only during the Offer Period.
Any failure by Amazon to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of these Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from availing this Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.
Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.