Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is No Cost EMI?
No Cost EMI is a special offer by which you will pay your EMI provider only the order value, equally divided over your repayment timelines.
For example, if you buy a Rs. 18,000 item at a 6 month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs. 3,000 every month for 6 months, amounting to a total of Rs. 18,000.
2. Which payment methods can I use to get a No Cost EMI?
No cost EMI is available on credit cards from all banks (Axis, ICICI, HDFC, Citi Bank, SBI, IndusInd, Yes Bank, Kotak, RBL, HSBC, Standard Chartered) and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
For details on No Cost EMI on Credit Cards, visit here
3. Are there any fees or down payment?
There are no processing fees and no down payment for these transactions.
4. Is No cost EMI available on all products on the site?
No cost EMI is available on select products sold by select sellers only. You can check the availability on the product detail page.
5. Can I use my Amazon Gift card balance along with the No cost EMI card payment?
No, you will have to deselect your Amazon Gift card balance if you wish to make a payment using the No cost EMI option.
6. Can I use the No cost EMI payment option to pay for purchase on Exchange offer?
Yes, if your product is eligible for both Exchange Offer & No cost EMI. In that case, your EMI amount will be calculated on the reduced amount (after deducting the Exchange value).
7. How will my EMI be deducted?
This will be a monthly process as per the arrangement with your EMI provider. Please check with your provider for specific details.