Zyxel P-660HN-T1A ADSL 2+, 4 port 10/100, 150 mbps Wireless Modem Gateway
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 802.11n AP function built-in (1x1)
- Standard based WPS for easy and secure WLAN establishment
- Robust SPI firewall protection
- Effective bandwidth management for 3-play applications
- Remote provisioning, management through TR-069, igh speed ADSL2+ broadband access cooperates with latest wireless N-lite technology greatly lift performance. Furthermore, enhanced security protection guards the traffic all the way through broadband to LAN. Firewall and easy-setup wireless security form strict protection against home network security. Thus, users can share high-speed internet securely and enjoy simultaneously time-sensitive applications, like stream video, music, play online gaming, make internet call and P2P file-sharing covered by just placing single P-660HN-T1A Series.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- 802.11n Technology for Extreme Performance and Coverage The P-660N/HN-TxA v2 Series featuring 802.11n Technology provides the ultimate solution for speed and coverage. With data rate up to 150 Mbps, P-660N/HN-TxA v2 Series provides stable and reliable wireless connections for high speed data and multimedia delivery. It eliminates dead zones and extends coverage by using coming IEEE 802.11n technology and backwards compatible with any IEEE 802.11b/g Wi-Fi certified device. - WPS(WiFi Protection Setup) Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy and secure establishment of a wireless network. With WPS, it will automatically configure a wireless network with a network name (SSID) and strong WPA data encryption and authentication. WPS makes the configuration of secure personal wireless networks as simple as pushing a button or entering a Personal Identification Number (PIN) code. - Robust SPI Firewall Security SPI Firewall works at the network layer by examining a packet's header and footer in addition to ensuring the packet belongs to a valid session. Based on Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS (Denial of Service) and DDoS features, P-660N/HN-TxA v2 Series provides the first line defense against hackers, network intruders, and other harmful threats. - Quality of Service (QoS) support The P-660N/HN-TxA v2 Series comes equipped with essential ATM QoS features. Service provider can base on their service plan to freely design their QoS policy and prioritize the mission-critical services such as IPTV and VoIP. This increases the network efficiency and also the productivity to enable the service provider to bring the real multi-play into residential user's life - TR-069 remote management With TR-069 standard management specifications, service provider is able to manage and configure the client devices remotely without end-user's manual intervention.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|